**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

playoff rondo is real, and I don't think he's a locker room cancer...

but that Clippers locker room would be unpredictable to say the least lol

Which one of them is rondo guarding?
He did well for us this year, gave guys fits who tried to switch on him and came up with steals and deflections ALL season....

not to mention rondo won us games down the stretch with decision making, clutch shots and just overall IQ.....

augstine does what? Dribble dribble dribble dribble? Does he shoot? At 5’11 we know he ain’t getting nothing in the lane so.....

has dood even been to the playoffs before?

I just did a search in this thread for 'rondo'. Lmao. Have a great day gentlemen

Rondo really owned me. I was telling a guy I know all season long how he’s such a detriment and how the Lakers need to get another playmaker. This dude would just spew First Take talking points about how Rondo averages 6-7 assists and is an amazing passer and his all nbadefense accolades.

I was like are you seeing what I see?

Dude ends up being the third most important guy on the Lakers and actually causing them to go on runs.

Never felt so stupid in my life 😒

If rondo goes to the clippers that's cool. I'm still not taking them seriously and we'll repeat with a guy like DJ. If rondo comes back I'm fully expecting the same complaints about him all season long. If anything he'll retire before going to the clippers. He's too tight with AD and boogie

IF signing Rondo prevents the team from addressing other needs, I think you gotta let him walk*

I'd be okay with a two year-$10M contract (second year team option/non-guaranteed).

*With LeBron's and AD's approval. :lol:

Caruso can barely turn the corner without losing the ball. No way he should be expected to be the lead playmaker.

He should be protected playing next to LeBron as much as possible.

My merch finally started coming in. I'm still waiting on the Nike caricature shirt. I think somebody asked about the Homage hoodie a couple of weeks back. The hoodie is fire, fits great and it's super comfortable. All of their gear is top notch and frankly better quality than Nike

20201028_160703.jpg

Last edited:
Great conversation towards the end of the pod about the Lakers offseason. they mentioned that the Lakers have a couple of different routes they can take try to maximize next season while also maintaining cap flexibility for next summer.

We can either:
1. Try and bring everyone back, go both the luxury tax and try and swing it trade for a key contributor like Oladipo

2. Or we can stay below the taxpayers' threshold and use the entire $10m MLE for a player like Gallinari

My merch finally started coming in. I'm still waiting on the Nike caricature shirt. I think somebody asked about the Homage hoodie a couple of weeks back. The hoodie is fire, fits great and it's super comfortable. All of their gear is top notch and frankly better quality than Nike

20201028_160703.jpg
nike caricature shirt is fire but main for $30 bucks **** is made kinda weak :lol:

Back
Top Bottom