**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

q58x385knwv51.jpg

It's funny that the league went from clowning our depth and saying we only had two good players on our roster to now trying to poach everybody. KCP, Rondo, Dwight. Everybody's trying to get paid

Great conversation towards the end of the pod about the Lakers offseason. they mentioned that the Lakers have a couple of different routes they can take try to maximize next season while also maintaining cap flexibility for next summer.

We can either:
1. Try and bring everyone back, go both the luxury tax and try and swing it trade for a key contributor like Oladipo

2. Or we can stay below the taxpayers' threshold and use the entire $10m MLE for a player like Gallinari

I'm really not with the idea to trade the team's depth for a $20M+ star. This team needs to add a playmaker and/or shooter, but not at a high salary.

I'm really not with the idea to trade the team's depth for a $20M+ star. This team needs to add a playmaker and/or shooter, but not at a high salary.

If we could bring the same team back and get Gallinari or Dennis Schroeder using the big MLE, I'd be ectatic

Conley has an early term option for this season
CP3 has that player option (if you can get him to decline it, **** it why not)
Holiday has next season than a PO
Lowry on the last year too

Stanford's Tyrell Terry got people talking by measuring around 6'3" and weighing in at 174 pounds, a notable difference from the 6'2", 160 pounds Stanford lists him as. I've heard Terry linked to the Los Angeles Lakers, Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers as teams showing interest.

My merch finally started coming in. I'm still waiting on the Nike caricature shirt. I think somebody asked about the Homage hoodie a couple of weeks back. The hoodie is fire, fits great and it's super comfortable. All of their gear is top notch and frankly better quality than Nike

20201028_160703.jpg

Love that Homage tee, I got a different one which is going back in exchange for that black one.

I read that and thought Oladipo but I guess I could see those other guys too

All the depot is definitely the highest upside, lowest floor guy of the group of potential free agents. If he is healthy and looks like he did in 2018, we have a legit third superstar. If he continues to play like a shell of himself, then he's just dead weight.

hopefully windy talking about Jrue :lol:

doubt NOLA deals with Rob again tho :rofl:

not sold on Dinwiddie
Schroeder would be interesting

Pass on rose

Back
Top Bottom