**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

5E3396D2-65D4-4F22-B1BC-AF2DDE795A30.jpeg

trez is a 20 million dollar player we got for cheap (9)

ibaka is a 10-12 mill player they got for 9 million

trez has more potential plus contract year and young

with that said I’d prefer Howard and ibaka

trez is a 20 million dollar player we got for cheap (9)

ibaka is a 10-12 mill player they got for 9 million

trez has more potential plus contract year and young

with that said I’d prefer Howard and ibaka
I would want Ibaka over trezz too but I'm starting to believe he would've strung us along like Kawhi and drag this thing out for a week or two so we couldn't grab anyone

The lakers trolling he did a week ago was shady af lol

Note when I say I would prefer ibaka to trez, that’s under the assumption that we get ibaka while keeping everyone else

when it’s clear the others weren’t coming then trez is better bc of higher ceiling

Lakers have lower floor (bc of uncertainty with chemistry and fit) but way higher ceiling if it all clicks

Trez a better fit for the Lakers than Serge imo

He runs the floor and gets you 19 ppg on rim runs, put backs, lobs, etc.

Ibaka is old and as solid as he is, Trez fits the Lakers' Transition style of play much better than Serge. And Trez gets you 1 block a game.

I see you Pelinka

I would take Serge personally. He stretches the floor better and has a higher bball IQ. Trez is better as a younger investment and I'm not mad at all he's a Laker though.

Solid offseason so far. Sucks that Dwight bounced, especially when it seems like he wanted to be here but it is what it is. Find one more big body and some thirsty vets then call it a day.

Schroder/Caruso
Wes/KCP/THT
Bron/Kuz
AD/Trezz
Javale

Gasol, Boogie, WCS, Kieff, Dedmon

Batum, Baze, Waiters
Starting to take shape.

I’d start Lebron/KCP/Wes/AD/Javale. That’s last year minus green. Keeps some consistency

bring in shroeder off the bench first like rondo use to. Instead of playing AD all of the first, bring in Trez to close out the first quarter along with a trickling in of Caruso tht and kuzma. Start second quarter with

shroeder/Caruso/kuz/Harrell/gasol

Not to mention kieff or gasol or Torrey Craig if they sign

Back
Top Bottom