**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully this is just normal AD injury drama. I remember during game five of the finals it looked like AD tore his Achilles and he came back later in the game.

We need to rest him for however long he needs. Even if that's the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully this is just normal AD injury drama. I remember during game five of the finals it looked like AD tore his Achilles and he came back later in the game.

If we're lucky and it's not a tear, we need to rest him for however long he needs. Even if that's the next couple of weeks

Forgot all about that. Hope it's a tweek.

Just take the L tonight. No biggie in the long run.

Rest AD until the break.

Man wtf does swelling mean

Any docs on NT? I would consider this the best case scenario. Reagoration and swelling means it's not a tear and he won't be out for the season, right? I don't care if he misses the next couple of weeks. That's no big deal.

Swelling is probably inflammation which is the first stage of any type of injury. Could be a strain/sprain could be a tear or anything in between.

torn Achilles though you’d see in his walk/gait so I’m going with strain.

Now is the time for Trez and Schroder to average 18-20 ppg the next 2 months and for Gasol to start giving 10-10-2 blks consistently while AD rests his Achilles the next couple months

Looking at the replay looks like hyperextended. Dude needs to work with a kinesiologist or have gait analysis done or something mans can’t walk right without getting injured.

Praying Davis is okay, even if it's negative he gotta sit man.

Priority is just getting Davis healthy.

As for the Lakers, LA made enough of a gap where I don't think they drop to 5th-8th anytime soon.

If they just split the upcoming games being around .500 they should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom