**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Honestly I’d rather take defense now. Melo can kick rocks. Give me defense. I need defense

Bazemore with the shade on Warriors :lol: love it
I mean. He turned down more money and years could have been like 2/6 or 7 mill. Which is 3 -3.5 mill a year. He took 2.6 mill. A whole 900k less. Next year he could get 2/10 if he plays well. So not really a big time decrease

plus klay coming back...they drafted Moody and Poole played well. So he needed this exposure in LA. Media spinning things as usual

If DS could put aside his ego and become our 6th man the team would be deadly as hell

I wonder what he's thinking seeing his market get dry the hell up lol

Reactions: DLF
If DS could put aside his ego and become our 6th man the team would be deadly as hell

I wonder what he's thinking seeing his market get dry the hell up lol
I’d be here for it. 1 year 15 mill. 6th man. He played with Russ before.

least excited signing for me was Ellington. But he will be out 13th man so could be worse. Hope that means we won’t sign Mclemore now. Don’t need more than 1 3 point shooter who can’t defend. If we sign mills. Wayne becomes redundant

I’d be here for it. 1 year 15 mill. 6th man. He played with Russ before.

least excited signing for me was Ellington. But he will be out 13th man so could be worse. Hope that means we won’t sign Mclemore now. Don’t need more than 1 3 point shooter who can’t defend. If we sign mills. Wayne becomes redundant
yeah, most guys in the league I have seen like russ

maybe he can reign DS in to take a lesser role

We sure Melo eem wanna pull up? 🤣

-foe
Yes, my feeling is he is on standby and has a verbal agreement with Lakers that he will sign last after Lakers get all the free agent money and other potential signings situated before we lock Melo in for the minimum.

There's a chance we split that 5.9 mil between Melo and another defensive player (Rondo byke?)

I want defense

give me Danny green, Avery Bradley

Melo as the other wing scorer

the overreaction to “we need shooters!” Is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom