**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would have been nice to bring Caruso back, but this was a Matthew Delimeats situation ultimately he got a deal which was great for him but not what the incumbent team was willing to pay. Same thing happened with the Bucks and PJ Tucker. And to an extent the Nets with Dinwiddie. The Lakers are going to be well over 200 million in payroll this season. The subsequent moves sans the Caruso misstep have mitigated that loss.

You can't make it make sense to fans.

This is always a business first.

As long as we hoist this chip, it won't matter.

Nobody will he saying oh I wish AC was here....

He wouldn't come off the bench last year, which makes sense he was arguably our best PG, this year he knows Westbrook is the man, and he did well backing up CP3. I think its worth taking a flyer on him for a 1 year prove it deal, and like others have said, he becomes good trade bait if he shows out.

For all the **** he does and how much of a jerk he seems to be, I like his tough play and hustle, he doesn't have a consistent shot, but he was the best PG we had in a while, he'd be a great person backing up Westbrook, plus maybe this experienced has humbled him, similar to Dwight, he needs to realize that his best position is dominating the second unit
You know we just have Nunn 5 mill right?

You can't make it make sense to fans.

This is always a business first.

As long as we hoist this chip, it won't matter.

Nobody will he saying oh I wish AC was here....
What you’re saying makes no logical sense

“don’t be mad we let Caruso go to save money. As long as we win a title who cares”

But we are arguing that we would INCREASE our chances at a title victory with Caruso...hence, why I would prefer he was resigned. But who cares. It’s done with. We will be ok.

Also, if Jeanie was refusing to increase Carusos deal up to 10 from 7 then what makes you guys think she will agree to a sign and trade with shroeder to bring back 15+ million dollars worth of players. It’s not happening.

What you’re saying makes no logical sense

“don’t be mad we let Caruso go to save money. As long as we win a title who cares”

But we are arguing that we would INCREASE our chances at a title victory with Caruso...hence, why I would prefer he was resigned. But who cares. It’s done with. We will be ok.

Also, if Jeanie was refusing to increase Carusos deal up to 10 from 7 then what makes you guys think she will agree to a sign and trade with shroeder to bring back 15+ million dollars worth of players. It’s not happening.

When we win the chip, please be the guy to bring up AC.

It would match your screen name...

When we win the chip, please be the guy to bring up AC.

It would match your screen name...
Why would I bring up AC if we win? That means we would have made up for his defense and heady play. If we lose out on a title bc of a lack of defense or simply stopping guards then yes I will bring him up.

Btw you are literally the guy who brought up not signing Monty Williams instead of Vogel even though VOGEL WON A TITLE WITH US.

Do we really want to dig up all of your delusional posts?

AC gone. Get over it.
My posts are reactive and emotional. Mostly dumb and in heat of moment. I also don’t claim to know it all and go at posters who show emotions and post on an anonymous message board about certain dealings re: their team.

for example I once posted my desire to feed Danny green to a pack of wild dogs bc he missed an open 3. Lol. My rep can’t get any worse. Not sure you wanna stoop to my level. Stay in your lane. This Lavar vs Jordan here

Also I’m 80% sure you’re giving Jeanie that 6’7” marine BBC of yours. Only way to explain why you’re so defensive about her finances.

tenor - 2020-05-21T100153.855.gif

I think lakers will sign Dudley and then hold idle. Prob give a non guarenteed deal to one of their Exhibit 10 guys as a placeholder/practice player

Then we will see how team does to start and see where the true need will be etc

This video brings up an interesting proposition: a sign and trade with Washington that would send Dennis Schroeder to the wizards and the Lakers would receive Davis Bertans.

Back
Top Bottom