**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What if they rope in another team to the Westbrook trade? It looks like it will be at minimum be Lakers, Wizards, Nets and Pacers.
Oh

beal did have weird cryptic tweets

cp was right. He’s the new Arye

My Russ/Dame take is based on Dame finally snapping and saying get me out of here.

If he doesn't do that, it's all moot, he dies in Portland. But if he does pull that trigger, I gotta believe Bron and AD would be callin him 24/7. Portland absolutely don't wanna deal with us, but if Dame says send me HERE, they kinda have to listen. (Much like they did with Drexler in mid 90's)

He should have done that before we traded for Russ. No chance he asks out to come here now.

Technically could expand it to include Sacramento as well but they don't need Schröder and now Washington doesn't need or want him either. He's stuck.

Uhhh, congrats on the sex with Jeanie, Tupac...... :smokin

:lol: :rofl:

Thanks bro. It's

giphy (1).gif

I know the Jeanie isn’t gonna allow it

Would you guys be open to Shroeder on a 2/20 mill deal?

It would be used an asset at a later date and we would tell him that when he signs

I just checked with her. She said no and stop pocket watching...

🤣🤣

Doubt dinwiddie being signed and traded is for any players for BKN. They are already paying 100m+ in taxes. Taking back contract would put them at. A record number.

I think that Barry Bondz guy has to be referring Buddy Hield.

Only thing holding everything up is DS and his agent, who are likely undecided as to what they want to do and Rob busy trying to negotiate something with Dennis.

Back
Top Bottom