**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Apologies are in order

I’ve been saying how bad those roster is but people kept calling me nuts.

3 main rotation guards who cannot play an ounce of defense, on and off ball.

2 old slow 7 foot centers who can barely jump

only 1 power forward outside of lebron. 38 year old Melo

only 1 wing outside of Lebron.45 year old injured Ariza

low IQ players at EVERY position, rotation guys at that.

small but not fast

big but too slow.

I mean, it was slapping us in the damn face and we turned the other cheek. Some of us at least

atlsfinest atlsfinest been leading us to a better path of giving up early. Don’t waste your energy on this sorry group of adults that make millions and truthfully can give two ****s about winning.

Shroeder (or Nunn)/Caruso/Reaves
Hield/KCP/Ellington
THT/Porter Jr/Ariza
Lebron/Morris/Melo
AD/Howard

"Nah dawg, We need a superstar!"

"Westbrook is going to come here, change his game and listen because he's playing with his buddy LeBron!"

It's not all on Westbrook, it's the fact that we traded half of our roster to get Westbrook, The fact that Westbrook makes $44m and now we're forced to rely on veteran minimum guys to fill out the rest of the roster

Good night yall. Time to make a drink.

Paper-Bag-on-Head.jpg

Team is absolutely garbage man.
It's basic **** and they just can't do it.
Haven't boxed out all night. Can't defend without fouling.
Team is going nowhere.

Last edited:
It's what happens when AD is our only Big who can board.

He needs to play the 4 and Lakers need to add a rebounder/defensive big to help his soft ***
I mean AD is grabbing more rebounds than he has in 3 years and the team rebounding wasn't any better when he played the 4. It's the guards that aren't boxing out

Reactions: MVP
I mean AD is grabbing more rebounds than he has in 3 years and the team rebounding wasn't any better when he played the 4. It's the guards that aren't boxing out
You keep wanna relying on stats be my guest.

Eye see much different things. Yes you're right our guards suck but Russ is also averaging 8 boards.

Numbers are deceiving. Eye test reveals we are getting punished inside every game and we're about to be 8-9.

I hate to say I told you guys so. The worst part is that I don't want to be right and I would have loved to be proven wrong but this has played out exactly how I thought it would. We're just a poorly constructed roster. We gutted our roster for Westbrook and we were forced to fill out the rest of the roster with veteran minimum guys who have no interest in playing defense.
What side of AD, we have the worst defensive personnel in the entire league.

The Lakers took a gamble and went after offensive. Only players in just assume that Vogel could turn any group of guys into a competent defensive team. Obviously that hasn't worked out and undo. See things getting better. The only way this roster improves is if we get lucky in the buyout market

This is what we doing against the Smurfs in Boston LOL
20211119_185705.jpg

The effort ain't there. Scapegoat will be Vogel, who's days are now officially numbered imo. If not Vogel, then time to start shopping Westbrook

Back
Top Bottom