**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

8EF7C723-9DD5-4E0C-9680-96511CAC6DB6.jpeg

So basically make up your damn mind Frank…

Don’t need to analyze a game like today this much.
If the lakers don’t win convincingly it’s a failure. Convincingly for this team isn’t a blow out. Just don’t get a win by coming from behind of relying on random role player x hitting 7 threes. if we lose, I hope we get absolutely embarrassed. The more embarrassing losses, the more likely they make moves

“don’t need to analyze a game like today this much”.

Proceeds To analyze it further 🤣.

They’re not losing this one. Everybody relax!

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Bradley and Deandre in the starting lineup, both guys out of the league.

Westbrook worst “star” in nba history

that’s 3 out of 5 starters. Lol.

your 2021 lakers ladies and gentlemen

I see No lack of inside the point paints for AD with DJ in the game.

In fact when DJ is at center, he the one in bounding the ball to Bron which allows AD to go deep for the TD pass.

So basically DJ needs to literally be off the court :lol:
Nope. When AD at the 5 HE THE ONE inbounding the ball and isn't able to catch TD passes from Bron.

Only way AD catching TD passes is when he playing PF cause it means DJ inbounding the ball or cleaning up the glass lol

Eye test bro

Nah.

He looks like he’s a good defender but gets blown by on the regular

September 29 2021 Stever Kerr said: " Avery Bradley [is] one of the league's best on-ball defenders".

Yes the warriors cut him, but does that change what he said? I don't think so. Warriors have the best D in the league right now don't they? They have younger guys that can get the job done.

His defensive win shares aren't anything spectacular but starting him for defensive purposes isn't an instance of Vogel being blind or incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom