**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The consistent lack of urgency coming out of every halftime seemingly and really at the end of the first half is pretty much where the game turns in every scenario. That's puzzling and they need to clean that up.

I joke about the heatles but they at least had some dominant 20+ point wins in their first month trying to figure it out. Haven't seen that with these Lakers. Even when they look good they're barely squeaking out wins against lotto teams. Health is definitely a factor but man
They were also a top notch defensive team from the get-go.

n3Xwlk20xnV19cgMyknZucLeSqbhRbHwcPQMwLsZYNI.jpg

Same guy posted this as a follow up
33FF6578-3749-4F0A-B45F-CFD304C3874E.jpeg

Nunn has little trade value until he actually plays, and let’s be serious here…Nunn plus 4 minimums? 😂 who’s going to fill out the rest of the roster
Sure would be nice to have a league valued defensive guard making around 10 million a year to throw into these scenarios.

preferably a white guy

One of the things I’ve been thinking about with this team is how much a young, undrafted player like Reaves has come in and actually made a noticeable impact when he plays. Feels like Jones last year kinda did the same thing. I’m wondering if instead of bringing in a “big name” buyout player if the Lakers should just look at the G league team or elsewhere to find a young athlete guy or two to infuse some much needed speed and athleticism to the roster.

wizards really got the sucker *** lakers to take westbrook and his crazy contract when no other team would.

notice nobody wants john wall either.

shoulda just ran it back guzman included smh

Back
Top Bottom