**** dumb

vogel dumb lol

We actually tried and couldn’t beat them lol

PG + role players

pathetic

moral victory
Season has begun

lord and savior Ariza coming soon

I mean look at how Monk & Ellington played compared to THT & tell me why we start every game at a deficit. Boys can’t score for the first 6 minutes of every game. That’s 100000% coaching. It’s not even smart coaching it’s just a basic understanding of lineups. I also don’t understand blitzing Paul George with the game on the line.

and I consider myself a Vogel apologist. Idk what he’s doing.

We can't beat a .500 team but I'm supposed to believe we can win a chip...

Yall got it man.
I recall ****** in here beating their chests and passing out Russ apology forms after beating the sorry *** kings the other day. This roster is so lopsided it’s hilarious

monk- bad defender
Bradley-bad all around
Reaves-young
Ellington-bad defender
Nunn-tiny and injured

Lebron
Melo-bad defender

ariza-hurt
Baze-unplayable

ad
Howard-can only give you 15 mins

Who woulda thunk this team would suck

Trash game but I still think they can win the chip. The team is getting better. Slowly but surely.

need more wings. THT probably getting traded for a wing because I don’t think he’s worth playing over Ellington or Monk Rn.

How come the clippers and Ty can have 3 historic defensive liabilities out there in Kennard, Reggie and Morris and we can’t even have 1 without getting majorly exploited

Here comes the post game nonsense....

It's one thing to get blasted...

This was winnable.

Bad defense, missed free throws.

Spotted them 19 points on freethrows in the first half.

I just don't get how some people see this as a championship team....I don't get it at all.

9D0AE0C2-4E2B-40FE-B148-BF9D58A76DB2.jpeg

Feel like AD has been saying several things lately that can be interpreted as shots at the coaching staff

Frank getting fired before Christmas.
He needs to stop being stubborn. I know you want to be a defensive team but this team obviously feeds off the offense.

Ty Lue saw the defensive gameplan and took advantage lol

Why would Frank have them blitz/double PG OFF OF SHOOTERS? esp kennard who been hot lol

Jeanie will fire him. In her mind, “how can we be a .500 team when I signed all these star players like Russ, DJ, Howard, Melo and Ariza?” So many big names

Reggie and Morris are historical defensive liabilities? 😂

They all have size and can switch on defense at the end of games. Monk was in for his offense but got hunted on d…that’s why the lakers were trapping. Probably should have just subbed out Malik at some point but I guess Frank just wanted to ride the hot hand

Back
Top Bottom