**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bad coaching, dumb defense
20211203_222736.jpg
20211203_222851.jpg
20211203_222937.jpg

The story of this team.

Someone will be the scapegoat if this team is 13-17 in a couple weeks.
trapping/doubling was so stupid lol

coaching staff put them in position to fail man lol

Bad coaching, dumb defense
20211203_222736.jpg
20211203_222851.jpg
20211203_222937.jpg

The story of this team.

Someone will be the scapegoat if this team is 13-17 in a couple weeks.
The first still was bad defense from Russ, too far down in the paint although I’m guessing he’s thinking help Malik who’s trying to guard Serge in the post.
The second and third still, same play. Clips targeting Monk in the action. We saw how it turned out when they trapped, and I’m sure we can guess how it’d have turned out if PG had Monk on him 1 on 1. All the options are bad at this point, probably just can’t close with him in the lineup against the Clips

AD is a walking 20/10 without even trying and that **** is annoying af. He should’ve dominated tonight but it felt like he was just there. I know he still puts up 20/10 but it’s not enough.

Bro we start every game down by double digits damn near. I’m sick of that ****.

I never want to fire the coach but if you start the first 6 minutes on the wrong foot in every game, you’re not going to ****ing win anything.

Frank would rather go down sticking to his identity instead of adjusting to his roster.

WAYNE ELLINGTON WAS PLUS +15!!!!

the worst part is when Vogel gets fired we’re going to replace him with Fizdale :stoneface:

AD is a walking 20/10 without even trying and that **** is annoying af. He should’ve dominated tonight but it felt like he was just there. I know he still puts up 20/10 but it’s not enough.

Agreed.

Great players will always get their numbers… AD and his 25/10, Bron and his 24/5/5, Russ and his triple doubles, etc. None of these stats are meaningless, they just don’t tell the full story on how much impact that player had on the game. Monk was the 3rd leading scorer tonight, but there’s a case to be made that he might’ve been the most impactful Laker.

And speaking of cases to be made there for sure is one that the awkward starting lineup cost them the game.

Bro we start every game down by double digits damn near. I’m sick of that ****.

I never want to fire the coach but if you start the first 6 minutes on the wrong foot in every game, you’re not going to ****ing win anything.

Frank would rather go down sticking to his identity instead of adjusting to his roster.

WAYNE ELLINGTON WAS PLUS +15!!!!

the worst part is when Vogel gets fired we’re going to replace him with Fizdale :stoneface:
IMG_20211203_234702.gif

I do wish we had Lue now.

but…We did win a title with Vogel. What if we hire Lue and he doesn’t make a key move which results in us losing in 2020.

It’s impossible for me to accept that statement.

Anyhow, team needs a major overhaul. But sure, we are great. Russ is awesome.AD is so damn dominant inside. And defense doesn’t matter when you’ve got SHOOTTERS!!!!! Woooo

Our next 6 games are against .500-ish and below type teams, but sadly we will go 2-4 or 3-3 against them

We just are an average team
Plain and simple

too bad ad is a ***** and doesn’t wanna play more 5. And Vogel is an idiot too. And Rob is an idiot for having 1 power forward total (outside of AD). The paint was crazy clogged at the start of first and 3rd.

Last edited:

2020 bubble: it’s clear you can’t rely so much on defensive liabilities bc they will get picked on and you can’t take them out bc you need them on offfense.

2021-2022 lakers: hold my beer (really cheap beer bc money is tight)

Idk the thing that makes no sense to me is you switch the identity of the team to shooting. We want to surround lebron and Russ with shooters.

yet Lebron is the best shooter in the starting lineups? You’re starting Lebron with 4 players that can’t shoot. It’s so obvious it’s painful.

Reactions: DLF
Judging by the post game pressers, I'd say Frank has until Christmas, at best. Probably need a winning streak for that. :lol:

Could've had Monty or Ty Lue. Bron should've pulled a Jordan on Reinsdorf with all the penny pinching. :lol:

**** next game is the Celtics. You know Jeanie will take it extra personal if the Lakers lose to them at home. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom