**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

red.PNG

It most likely won't happen at all. It'll just cause too much of a commotion.

Think about Russ’ next contract. Melo was able to get multiple deals because he can come off the bench and fill a role - shooting

When Russ is 34 coming off this contract, what type of role will he fill on a team? Will he accept being a bench player? Maybe he becomes a Rondo type mentor who can’t score. Won’t be surprised if he gets a vet min offer or is out of the league imo

Think about Russ’ next contract. Melo was able to get multiple deals because he can come off the bench and fill a role - shooting

When Russ is 34 coming off this contract, what type of role will he fill on a team? Will he accept being a bench player? Maybe he becomes a Rondo type mentor who can’t score. Won’t be surprised if he gets a vet min offer or is out of the league imo
It's hard to tell with him. We will see in the next two seasons though.

We talked about this earlier in the season...

I thought there was no way he would be out of the league, but man...unless he actually tires to work on his issues he might be done.

Ahhh
if only we had our 22nd pick from this year (maybe cam Thomas) to offer with those 2 second reounds

Oh well. We had to give it to Washington bc of the insane bidding war for Russel ****tbrook

Last edited:
Ahhh
if only we had our 22nd pick from this year (maybe cam Thomas) to offer with those 2 second reounds

Oh well. We had to give it to Washington bc of the insane bidder war for Russel ****brook
To be fair, it was probably the second rounders they got with Westbrook from Washington. :lol:

Our luck. Always an extra couple days off after a bad loss so we can marinate on the MEM blowout and the SAC loss. Smh

guzman.

he was ghost for us twice in the playoffs and last season when we needed him to step in and be that 2nd guy he **** the bed in every game he had to and had us in the play in game.

I used to like Russ when the Thunder was on the rise. I remember him having that nice midrange and thought he’d be deadly for years to come. But alas, here we are.

If we trade Dwight we better be getting another big like Turner or Bamba to replace him. Otherwise I'm done with these small ball playin-*** Smurfs

Back
Top Bottom