**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i look around the league and no team really impresses me like that. Just get to the playoffs healthy and I’ll take our chances.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DLF
i look around the league and no team really impresses me like that. Just get to the playoffs healthy and I’ll take our chances.

Let's be real...

GS, PHX, Utah and Memphis are legit.

Covid has affected this season and team gave won some games they probably shouldn't have.

If we didn't have Russ, I'd agree with you.

But we will see.

GS, PHX, Utah and Memphis are legit.
Side note, but this is what I mean when I try to talk to people about large market areas and small market areas, like Milwaukee. They are the reigning NBA champs, with no major changes, 4th in the conference, just 2 games behind #1 in the conference, and no one ever mentions them in title talks. 🤣

-foe

IM
NOT
WORRIED

ONCE WESTBROOK RAISES HIS IQ, improves his shooting, changes his attitude. Once AD gets healthy and starts shooting like ADisney again. Once Melos feet get loose and he can stay with defenders. Once at least 2 of our 6’2 guards grow another 6 inches…

The league shall be in ruin

AD is getting into my nerves now

Chuck makes me believe now and question his OFF-Season training

He should train with Lebron

I think he bulked up and it messed up his shot. Prolly to play more center to handle the banging and strengthen his brittleness if thats a word. Well, it back fired, cus when he does play, he's relatively trash.

Reactions: DLF
I think he bulked up and it messed up his shot. Prolly to play more center to handle the banging and strengthen his brittleness if thats a word. Well, it back fired, cus when he does play, he's relatively trash.
Look at Giannis the rookie Buck.

Look at Giannis now.

Determination and wanting to be IT won't fade w/ bulk, and All Done ain't got that. That's the problem.

-foe

He’s better than DJ

We never should’ve got rid of Javale man smh
And yet a lot of Lakers fans were baggin when I kept saying in 2019 that Javale was an ultra important piece starting at the 5 next to AD even though he only played 10-12 min a game. It's beyond me how one would think Javale wasn't a key contributor

Folks failed to realize that's a quarter of impact basketball from a battle tested veteran who can still ball and provides the much needed length and paint presence that's important against the playoff teams.

The Eye test.

Back
Top Bottom