**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I knew harden was trash the day he started making a living drawing fouls by extending his stupid arms into defenders. And Westbrook always was gonna suck the day his speed and athleticism declined. No jumper no IQ

273325776_5601206743241137_4359112195507601039_n.jpg

I can't stand Russ and Harden. Hope both of their bodies break down the next 2 years so they can move out the country and play in China.

James Harden and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win an NBA Title cause they both "Me First" players.

Harden a cancer. Westbrook a cancer. CP3 left Harden and he thriving in PHX. CP3 played for OKC and did much better with the same squad Westbrook had the year before. KD brought Harden back to his squad and BKN looking like another 2nd round exit waiting to happen. LOL
Remember we coulda traded all our trash for Cp3 two years ago and didn’t.

I was at the laker game yesterday, who's this chick?

I'm guessing she's like in charge of the halftime show and stuff? don't recognize her from espn or anything.

IMG_0503.JPG
Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 12.28.12 PM.png

Wanna know why I would welcome a Russ for Fournier, Burks and Kemba trade?

The cavs just picked up Lavert for an expiring 17 million dollar contract in Rubio and a 1st rounder.

Next year we would have Kemba and Burks expiring.

Then a year later we’d have Fournier 18 mill dollar expiring.

Russ’ expiring is tougher bc it’s 47 mill.

Pacers need to give the Lakers Craig and a vaccinated Justin Holiday.

Edit:

Let's knock off another $5-11M for the Pacers.

Last edited:
Pacers need to give the Lakers Craig and a vaccinated Justin Holiday.

Edit:

Let's knock off another $5-11M for the Pacers.

pacers trying to get to 47 below the cap to absorb Russ contract this summer

Why not?

Imagine Rob going to Jeanie asking for approval for a trade that adds more salary tax. She’s gonna be like the last time you came to me for approval it was for that scrub Westbrook

Hell of a thread.

Basically verbatim what some of us have been saying since October to varying degree of “cesspool” replies.

If we had our pick I woulda been full team tank. These overtime victories against non playoff teams don’t excite me. Season is done without miraculous trade by the deadline.

Last season seemed like that roster wasn't very popular...fans and media included.

All year long a lot criticism was directed at Dennis, Trez, Gasol, Drummond, and at times throughout the season KCP, and Kuz got their share of heat as well.

Now a year later seems like most people would gladly have that same roster back...and the same talking heads who dismissed that roster are speaking about those players who left in high regards. Funny how that works smh...

Last season seemed like that roster wasn't very popular...fans and media included.

All year long a lot criticism was directed at Dennis, Trez, Gasol, Drummond, and at times throughout the season KCP, and Kuz got their share of heat as well.

Now a year later seems like most people would gladly have that same roster back...and the same talking heads who dismissed that roster are speaking about those players who left in high regards. Funny how that works smh...
It’s called recency bias. Kuz was annoying to watch. KCP was inconsistent. Gasol was washed and Drummond wasn’t a good fit.

The worst loss was really Caruso.

Back
Top Bottom