**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers: ok we will give you 3 first rounders
Nets: sorry it’s 4th of July.

Anyhow, I’m fully expecting a left field trade instead of this kyrie one. This guy knows:

Man
I'm keeping my head down when it comes to the kyrie stuff. I remember when Kawhi was supposed to come I completely believed that, going so far as to put him on the team in 2K and just blowing teams out for **** and giggles.
Followed the cuffs the legend guy, hung onto every post on the net about it.

It was simultaneously the most I've ever paid attention to and the most disappointing off-season I've ever had as a Lakers fan.

Did it to myself too :smh:
I was actin a fool on 2k :rofl:

Reactions: DLF
You’re right.

Gotta get this done ASAP because there’s only a couple of months season before the season starts…and the guys over on NT are “starting” to lose their mind.

😂

Have a good 4th buddy
This must be an act. It’s gotta be.

Man
I'm keeping my head down when it comes to the kyrie stuff. I remember when Kawhi was supposed to come I completely believed that, going so far as to put him on the team in 2K and just blowing teams out for **** and giggles.
Followed the cuffs the legend guy, hung onto every post on the net about it.

It was simultaneously the most I've ever paid attention to and the most disappointing off-season I've ever had as a Lakers fan.

Did it to myself too :smh:
I was actin a fool on 2k :rofl:
Lol same here re: kawhi stuff. When news broke that he echoed clippers. I literally felt sick to my stomach. I told myself I’d never do that again.

Lmao.

Stop quoting me man with these silly responses man, I’m talking about the Kyrie trade.

Agents have to work whenever to get these deals signed because that’s how they get paid…

GM’s can probably chill if they want today because their checks are still coming on the 1st and 15th regardless…

But if you have a point to make instead of trying to have a “gotcha moment” then let’s hear it… otherwise just let it go buddy

This makes a lot of sense and I'm glad that the front office is being pragmatic and playing the long game. Similar to the AD trade, we're literally competing against ourselves. We can afford to wait things out to ensure we get favorable terms.

I know as fans it can be frustrating having to wait but this makes the most sense.
Getting Myrie, Harris, & Curry would be unfair
When did he say this? I think it's either or I don't think getting both are in play unless we give up more assets.

Why does it feel like pelinka read that book Michael Scott read to negotiate Daryl’s raise.

watch the third team takes Russ and a first for two good players to the nets and we looking at them like “dude you didn’t wanna do that deal with us”

This makes a lot of sense and I'm glad that the front office is being pragmatic and playing the long game. Similar to the AD trade, we're literally competing against ourselves. We can afford to wait things out to ensure we get favorable terms.

I know as fans it can be frustrating having to wait but this makes the most sense.

When did he say this? I think it's either or I don't think getting both are in play unless we give up more assets.

Back
Top Bottom