**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If you wanna tank and clear contracts you gotta go Westbrook :lol:

I get why teams are trying to suck us dry for our picks though, they know we are almost desperate at this point

this makes no sense. the more he plays the more his trade value plummets. pretty soon not even the value of his expiring is gonna be worth anything
2 FRP's has a ton of value, more than Westbrook the player himself. Therefore Russ playing bad has no bearing on his "perceived trade value." NTM 47 million expiring dollars.

Wth you talkin bout bro. The team that trades for him is going to buy him out anyway so Russ playing bad does nothing to the team acquiring him. Another team will trade for him simply cause of the 2 FRP'S and the 47 mil expiring.

AA9DDCF9-2C73-49B6-BB30-005E5A56BF50.jpeg

I swear ima cop a nice 3 digit bottle when that Shams/Woj “Russ has been traded” tweet comes through.

Reactions: DLF

Well.......

I guess technically you guys are off the hook. You aren't the only stupid fans complaining about stuff you have absolutely no idea about. :lol:

I didn't know Warrior fans were this dumb. Game 2. 2? The 2nd game? :rofl: :smh:

Well.......

I guess technically you guys are off the hook. You aren't the only stupid fans complaining about stuff you have absolutely no idea about. :lol:

I didn't know Warrior fans were this dumb. Game 2. 2? The 2nd game? :rofl: :smh:

"You guys"

As you...who also is apare of "you guys" you just complain about other stupid stuff that you have absolutely no idea about....

Hell we are all fans complaining about stuff....it's what fans do....

Back
Top Bottom