**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maybe Westbrook isn’t the biggest problem on this team, he’s part of it, but what if this team just flat out sucks.

can we pitch in to hire some scienticians to figure out why the team falls apart in the 3rd quarter?

Who in here was telling us Pat Bev is a shooter? :lol:

No joy is correct. This team has negative energy, bad body language, no smiling, it’s really bad

I wouldn't trade any future picks.

I'd trade Bron and AD for whatever we can get. Both are ticking time bombs. (Bron his age/mileage, AD his body) Then trade Russ's expiring for 1-2 pieces.

Of course we won't do this, we'll shuffle decks chairs and fire coaches etc as we mortgage our future picks and cause even further damage.

(As I typed this we went on a 9-0 run to give everyone false hope :lol: )

I don’t want him on the team, but he isn’t out there and look at what’s happening. Maybe we lose by 15 instead of 20, but the problems are deeper than Westbrook. This team just sucks, straight up.

Facts.

Organizational problems.

Allowing this team to trade for Russ shows it isn't just Russ.

I don’t think you guys get what I’m saying. Obviously management & Bron ****ed up, the fit never made sense to anyone with eyes. All I’m saying is the team isn’t going to magically get better without Westbrook. That’s a 47 Million dollar salary slot and the salary cap is like 130 mil. We’re playing with 1 hand tied behind our back.

Back
Top Bottom