**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah I mean clearly we all know this is a dumpster fire.

Don't make any trades

The bigger problem is Rob instead of using the salary space to actually get 2 or 3 real rotational players, will probably spend all that money on Kyrie or some other player and fill out the roster with minimum players again.

The next 6 to 9 years are gonna suck.

yjs2dhinp2z91.jpg
What noise? What energy?

NONE.

Ship his *** outta L.A.

Legacy of a franchise that needs a new owner.

I'm gonna watch probably the 1st qtr of every game.

If they end the first with a lead, I'll keep watching. Anything like last night and I'll find other things to watch.

Seems like all the Laker games are in 4k with directv and we are so trash, they aren't worth watching.

Lol

Lakers are "big bro" with the all caps on the jerseys but when it comes to performance on the court vs the Clips the Lakers are the adopted lil step bro

In other words, the lying Lakers are nothing but All Cap.

They ain't fooling me bro

If lebron is gonna pull his groin every other 10 days then ya I’m glad we didn’t make a trade yet.

Sam Amick of The Athletic:
Capture.PNG

The days of a big three are dead IMO.

2 really good players and a roster that fits around them is what needs to be done.

These idiots are gonna max out Dray or Kyrie, throw vet mins around them and expect that to work when it hasn't worked.

Russ’ press conferences have been horrible. His answers are so dismissive like “i dont know that’s up to the coaches to figure out”. He comes off like he just doesn’t care, very flippant and nonchalant. He’s not the only one and I’m not trying to pile on him

It’s just bad when he’s asked a really good question and just dismisses it

Back
Top Bottom