**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

316325965_6439375332757603_4096328753728640331_n.png

2-2 without Bron
2-8 with

They showing signs of life, time for the trade. Alec Burks and Bojan will be if Cade is done.

Last edited:
Nunn will get going eventually. Bev can be regular season rondo. Doesn't really need to play but can contribute from the bench

Too much improvement for this team but its 4 sure **** them kids if this presented itself as a possibility.

that said🙏 everything bad happens to your org.

If a Beverley and/or None trade was on the table for an upgrade (the bar is low here), but you had to throw in a second rounder or two, would you?

Keep in mind how easy it was for them to buy second rounders for THT and Christie previously too.
I would do it depending on who we get back. I feel like Lonnie Walker and Troy Brown are good additional pieces to have. We can afford to give up Nunn.

I would do it depending on who we get back. I feel like Lonnie Walker and Troy Brown are good additional pieces to have. We can afford to give up Nunn.
Scouring spotrac, I can't really find a match for None in a one for one trade. I could squint my eyes and see Beverley and a second rounder for Terrence Ross or Josh Richardson? Don't think a team will bite on Beverley, None and second(s) right now.

lebron sitting out again?

Only update to the injury report is JTA is out. Lebron is still questionable.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bron sits out because they probably believe they can win this game without him since the spurs have a bunch of injuries.

Back
Top Bottom