**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Send Pat Bev back home to Chicago. Everyday they should be closer blow up time and there's a certain white defensive stalwart everyone loves..........

I think they're gonna keep PatBev around at this point, so Lonnie should be on the trade block next.

Nunn’s value was really low and we got rid of a guard in the crowded list of guards we have for an actual solid player. Three 2nd’s is a bit much but I love the addition.

KNBmUUFBeGB2ogFC5Be4bgV1S4JFWrzmwY-NWhRBgxI.jpg

Lob out our 27-29 1sts, and bring in Bradley Beal, let's go. :smokin

It was never going to work because he wasn’t good on defense but Nunn had started playing better recently. His 3% was rising lol.

Great trade.

Lonnie is our only other tradeable asset. Kinda want to move him because I believe he’ll leave, also want to keep him because he’s shown to be effective.

Hopefully we get a little less of these 3 guard lineups now with Rui. Rui not a great defender, but can do everything else pretty good

Nunn’s value was really low and we got rid of a guard in the crowded list of guards we have for an actual solid player. Three 2nd’s is a bit much but I love the addition.

But really its only 2. One of them is a swap. So we still hve a 2nd its just the worst between us and them.

I kinda like Bev. Seems like he is just one of those glue guys even though his antics can be a bit much.

Don't want to see Lonnie gone but for the right player we will see.

What were the numbers like for Russy & Rui on the floor together? I know rheir defense of rating had to be big trash, but what about offensive rating?

Back
Top Bottom