**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We’re a solid wing away from being a good team. Assuming AD, Reaves and TB continue to play like they have.

If we could get a Russ trade with some filler and a pick for a wing, I like our chances

I certainly didn't predict they'd get Rui but the great thing about this trade is that the Lakers acquired a 6'9" forward who can play the wing and can play power forward/small ball center.

He's a versatile 'big wing' and addresses a key need for the team. Additionally it allows Bron to play his natural SF in certain lineups with Rui on the floor.

Great trade by Rob.

There's more coming too

Like I said months ago:

Your a bad gm til your not.

All it takes is another good trade and team improvement by 20 percent and rob looks like a genius lol

nc35hj73uwda1.jpg

I'll give Nunn credit, he looked decent recently minus the dumb fouls. Couldn't be easy playing after missing an entire year.

Rui missed a lot of the season bc of mental health issues. Let’s see how he handles Laker fan weirdos (like I use to be)

First thing I thought tbh.

Spotlight and scrutiny that surrounds the Lakers x Lebron??

Better get this man some melatonin and Kevin Love phone number in his welcome pack.

Russ on a team friendly deal is ok with me.

He might very well be the 6th man of the year and he still receives a ton of grief....

IMO he hasn't been that bad.

Last year yes...he deserved everything he got. This year not so much IMO.

Russ is having a solid season off the bench. Nice stats.

But I don’t want him back. Watching him handle the rock in a tight game and making decisions in crunch time is agonizing. We’ll miss his stats so we have to fill that gap, but I’d focus more on perimeter shooting than bringing him back

Russ is having a solid season off the bench. Nice stats.

But I don’t want him back. Watching him handle the rock in a tight game and making decisions in crunch time is agonizing. We’ll miss his stats so we have to fill that gap, but I’d focus more on perimeter shooting than bringing him back

Doesn't have to be either or. We definitely need his playmaking outside of Bron, energy and pace off the bench. If they're bringing him back it won't be at near the number he is now. Shooting is a premium but they're are rarely elite ones that ever hit the market.

Back
Top Bottom