**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

When Russ came back, he had been sitting for 49 minutes of real time. Ham is stupid. A player is stiff and cold with no rhythm at that point

:smh: 4th place!

:smh:

Not to worry, we'll be in 4th place once the roster turns to this:
Screenshot_20230128_231618_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230128_231356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who do suggest? More Troy Brown minutes…I’d like to know
Well I would have never traded for PatBev in the first place. So I would have traded him weeks ago with a pick to get someone more suitable. Also I would play Max Christie over anyone right now

Shouldve put more AD and Rui in the 3rd. Ham left that lineup for too long and it made the celtics gained momentum. Still doing the damn 3 pg line up even with walker back smh

1. The foul call on Denis giving Tatum two free throws and a tech on Schroeder
2. Making us use a challenge on the foul call on AD when Tatum missed a layup
3. The AD offensive rebound box out foul call
4. The challenge Boston won when Brogdon clearly hits ADs elbow along with the ball
5. The final Lebron layup no call

Wow. How can refs be this bad?
1-2 bad calls….ok…..but FIVE??

Last edited:
They need to start treating the Lakers like the Cowboys.

If they touched Duke Prescott like they touched LeBron, flag on flag on flag.

Well I would have never traded for PatBev in the first place. So I would have traded him weeks ago with a pick to get someone more suitable. Also I would play Max Christie over anyone right now
So instead of reality you would rather focus on fantasy land instead? Got it.

Dennis Russ Pat is not my favorite on court trio, but if the defense is switching everything I can see the argument that these are probably the best on ball defenders outside of Lebron/AD.

Troy sucks, Max not strong enough yet, Rui is new and Lonnie is not a good defender. Until they add a real 2/3 I am almost certain we are still going to see those lineups

Been reading a lot of the following response from Laker haters and even fellow friends that I know are neutral on the Lakers:

"You can't leave it up to the refs. Most refs aren't going to call that foul literally as time expires. Most refs would rather swallow their whistle instead of sending someone to the line with 00s on the clock."

That's... bull. Basically what they're advocating is the following: "OK gentlemen, we're going to play NBA basketball for approximately 47 minutes, then we're going to play a minute of just free-for-all, playground ball."

Look, if that's what we're doing, then just say that so we can sit AD and have Lebron, Beverly, & Westbrook close out every game for us. We won't lose again all season.

Back
Top Bottom