**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just having fun.

8690FBC7-00ED-4670-96A0-C16CB55AF06E.jpeg

Back to back games Nets/Knicks… was thinking they might be out for the second night BUT since stars love MSG this makes sense.

Man... we gonna have to win 3 straight to go 3-2.

This is gonna be another one of those what if seasons....I'm getting sick of them.
The Nets haven't won without Durant unless Kyrie has gone off.

And Nets have a small backcourt too, so Ham will naturally play a four guard lineup with Bron and AD out.

Rui was cookt when Jaylen started going east/west late game. He can definitely contest if they're going to make it easy and shoot long jumpers. I think he can defend against big wings who like to catch lower and to get to the rim. He's solid so you aren't going through him.

But their were times late in the 4th where Jaylen/Jason made him look slow or small athletically. They are of course 25+ a game all star wings, so that's about as tough as it gets and it's good he wasn't completely overmatched.

As is they need to steal about 10-15 min a game (preferably late) with him at the 3/guarding wings. He's young, so I believe he'll only get better if they coach him right. Especially practicing with Bron everyday.

Back
Top Bottom