**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ham and Lakers playing 4D chess, sitting out Lebron , Dlo, and AD at various times so they all get just enough rest and we’re just good enough to possibly grab the 6th seed. Then once playoff starts the opposition will have no idea how to game plan against us cuz they have no sample size to work with and neither will we but we got the element of surprise working.

C68056BD-4AD9-4362-8C67-7508A8AC65E7.jpeg

at this point the only teams we should be keeping track of is the jazz and mavericks. as long as those 2 teams keep losing were in the play in.

thats all you can ask for now since the lakers keep tricking off games they should win.

I can’t believe Lonnie had 1 good game and we thru him back into the rotation at a time where we’re supposed to be tightening our rotations :smh: :lol:

I can’t believe Lonnie had 1 good game and we thru him back into the rotation at a time where we’re supposed to be tightening our rotations :smh: :lol:
ham stinks lol
3 guard line ups
rui dnp lol i mean he not a world beater but zach was just shooting over dennis for like 11/14 fg lmao

ham stinks lol
3 guard line ups
rui dnp lol i mean he not a world beater but zach was just shooting over dennis for like 11/14 fg lmao

Ham still hasn’t figured out how to get AD shots when defenses scheme him out, all started by Nick Nurse. Where is the adjustment?

Ham still hasn’t figured out how to get AD shots when defenses scheme him out, all started by Nick Nurse. Where is the adjustment?
his adjustment is watch dennis run around and not see ad for passes or throw it off ad head in a pnr lol

Back
Top Bottom