**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dangelo russell is 2 for 14 from three in this series

do you really have anything to lose at this point by using beasley?

beasley started his career with the nuggets maybe that would give him some motivation?

at this point what do you got to lose your down 0-3

dangelo russell is 2 for 14 from three in this series

do you really have anything to lose at this point by using beasley?

beasley started his career with the nuggets maybe that would give him some motivation?

at this point what do you got to lose your down 0-3
beasley option getting picked up to get traded

gotta play the political game and keep d'lo happy so he can work with us on possible s&t deals
:stoneface:

Off court reasons for this insistence on playing Dlo

Pure stupidity. He's not good. Had one really good playoff game his entire postseason career and that was vs Memphis this year. Actively sabotaging the squad for this 🤡 is insane. They deserve to get swept.

Can someone explain why every article/report is saying the max you guys can offer Reaves is 4/$51M? I was looking at your team's spotrac and there doesnt seem to be a ton of players under contract. I realize AD and Bron make obscene numbers. I am not the most knowledgeable on salary cap so can someone explain?

Thanks.

Can someone explain why every article/report is saying the max you guys can offer Reaves is 4/$51M? I was looking at your team's spotrac and there doesnt seem to be a ton of players under contract. I realize AD and Bron make obscene numbers. I am not the most knowledgeable on salary cap so can someone explain?

Thanks.

Arenas rule.
We can offer him 4 years / 51 mil max
Another team can offer him like 4 years / 96ish poison pill contract. We would match it.

The poison pill would be like 10-12 mil for the first 2 years, then like 35 mil for the final 2 years lol

Arenas rule.
Another team can offer him like 4 years / 96ish poison pill contract. We would match it.

The poison pill would be like 10-12 mil for the first 2 years, then like 35 mil for the final 2 years lol
For other team that max deal per year would count as 24 mill a year towards cap while for lakers it would count as 10 12 and then 30+ so some benefits. Not many teams have that much cap. Most are young teams

Arenas rule.

So if you can match it, why is this a story at all? Just match any offer and he stays.

Thanks.

There's a cap on what they can offer cause he was undrafted and this is only his second year.

Lakers can match offers but I think there will be teams coming in north of 60 mill.

I don't think it's a given by any means that they match if the number is pushing 100 mill.

They will. In two years Lebron and AD are off the books so the poison pill doesn't mean much.

Will be interesting to see what offer he actually gets though.

Would someone really offer 100 mil to him?

They will. In two years Lebron and AD are off the books so the poison pill doesn't mean much.

Will be interesting to see what offer he actually gets though.

Would someone really offer 100 mil to him?

I dont think he will get $100M, but if I am his agent and see the contract Duncan Robinson got, I dont see how I wouldnt be pushing for a 4/$80M deal for Reaves. You guys could match that I assume.

playing with house money yall....we made the WCF after starting 2-10

Just win tonight, we ain't going out on a sweep.

WIN LOOSE OR DRAW.....

Im riding this ship till it sink.

Los-Angeles-Lakers-Flag-USA-With-Stars-and-Stripes-Flag-3x5-ft-custom-Banner-90x150cm-Sport.jpg

-MLGA

Only way you win is if everybody has a good game. So you have to kind of force these things until they happen or don’t.

Also neither Schroder or Lonnie have done anything on offense this series to not play DLo at all.
And if you play Beasley and he does worse than DLo which is the most likely aspect, that will be a lingering issue.

Don’t get into the playoffs without DLo. May not win either playoff series without DLo. So you must ride the horses you came in with.

Since losing this series is a formaility, minus whale just keep D'Lo in the lineup. If they had won Saturday , then D'Lo would've been benched.

Lakers are not benching a $31 million dollar player who’s probably 1 of 2 capable outside threats in the starting lineup.

Thanks.
Because Lakers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports and they know how much some people love clickbait stuff like this 😂

Back
Top Bottom