**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Prime 1974 who used to be on this board back in the day worked for Nike back then. The week of, he was shipping items to Staples Center, c/o Kobe Bryant........of the LA Clippers. :frown:
this some "my cousin's sisters bf's uncle" type stuff right here :lol:

Cool_Story_bro_V_4d4d95cfedb1c_grande.gif

"Sure, Jan."

It was Clippers or Bulls. Am I misremembering, C CP1708 , tupac003 tupac003 , whoever else takes midday ibuprofen with me now? It was Clippers or Bulls wasn't it? Like there was chatter from other teams but as far as serious consideration, it was across the hall or over in Chicago, right?

Sadly my back pain is so bad I'm on meloxicam.

Too many years on the ship, but it was 100% the Clippers. I didn't take the Bulls thing seriously and honestly I knew they were gonna pick him over Shaq.

Man I remember back then on NT. We had Kobe guys and Shaq guys...

I remember then it was hard to be a Kobe fan...I was a Shaq guy...

I don't know how I could have been so wrong back then.

It was so bad I would only buy Nike Authentics of Shaq and bought swingmans of Kobe (at least swingmans back then were dope.)

Omg can’t believe it.

I think Shaq Harrison should be finals MVP but in ok’d if they give it to Kyrie

Best part was when the crowd was cheering Kyrie, he said, "The world must be round, cause the title came back around to LA." that was beautiful.

Got swept, but the team played the Nuggets more competitively than everyone else in the playoffs. No moral victories, but something to build on.
Here’s an idea

Trade all that for cp3 bc hey “we didn’t win so we must make 180 degree change”

When you win a championship but you didn't play meaningful minutes and probably cost yourself some money in free agency

Back
Top Bottom