**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if the sixers offered number 3 for druss and 28 would you take it?

i would thats the only way id move russell

i know philly probably wont do that tho

Wonder if this new laker management goes the zubac route with the 28th pick

Draft a young euro who balls out in summer league and doesn't get stashed over seas?

? [/quote]
someone no one knows about....does this management have it in them to find gems like that

Last edited:
Sooo for the 2nd time in 3 years the team that tanked harder than us fell in the random draw while we jumped [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

For the record I would've preferred fultz over the 18 pick but at number 2 or 3 I like my chances at a top 8 in next year's class. Still I think lonzo will be solid but he's not as sexy as other prospects

D'Lo+Randle for PG13 is happening this summer. Book it.

Care to wager?

Didn't think so

Good riddance.

I'll pack his bags for him and order his uber ride to LAX.

jack-nicholson-adam-sandler.gif

View media item 2437015
He was the first person to know they had #2 pick this year. 1 hour ahead before it was announced on TV.

tumblr_nmh5l0CxiH1stsawjo1_540.gif

Last edited:
Damn kinda disappointed on how everyone is so set on Ball. Really think he's overrated and won't be a great player in the league. Will be solid for sure because his passing ability is great but lacks in way too many other areas. I especially hate it though if our FO believes its smart to move D'Lo just because we draft Ball. I know I'm in the minority but idc, Id much rather have Josh Jackson or if we are gonna go with a PG De'Aaron Fox is a better prospect IMO.

Damn kinda disappointed on how everyone is so set on Ball. Really think he's overrated and won't be a great player in the league. Will be solid for sure because his passing ability is great but lacks in way too many other areas. I especially hate it though if our FO believes its smart to move D'Lo just because we draft Ball. I know I'm in the minority but idc, Id much rather have Josh Jackson or if we are gonna go with a PG De'Aaron Fox is a better prospect IMO.

Not all of us are set with Ball.
I want Josh Jackson too, we need someone like Jackson. Versatile, great defender, high energy, athleticism.

I will be happy with anyone overall because im just happy to have the pick, but id really prefer Jackson over Lonzo by MILES

Ball definitely does not make dlo expendable. He's a notch below and needs probably more development at the 1 than Russ did coming out

Josh Jackson is a tweener. He does not fit with the current young core. Him and Ingram would fight for playing time at the 3 position. And hell no Ingram is nowhere close to being able to playing the 4 position :lol:

De'Aaron Fox is a project who does not have a jumper or 3 point range. He's basically another Rondo coming out of Kentucky known for his defense.

If they take JJ y'all cool with him coming off the bench? Cause he's not better than BI.

Josh Jackson is a tweener. He does not fit with the current young core. Him and Ingram would fight for playing time at the 3 position. And hell no Ingram is nowhere close to being able to playing the 4 position :lol:

De'Aaron Fox is a project who does not have a jumper or 3 point range. He's basically another Rondo coming out of Kentucky known for his defense.

Fox's stroke is really nice though and is a good free throw shooter. He can def develop that jumper over time and his speed/slashing ability is something special. Not to mention he could be a great defender as well where Lonzo lacks. Fox ate his lunch in that tourney game... He's a better prospect IMO.

With Jackson if we took him I'd play him at the 2. Another guy who I think can develop that jumper over time. His athleticism and defensive ability could be special and I could see him developing like a Jimmy Butler type player. Russ, Jackson, Ingram, Randle, Zu would be a nice, long athletic, and defensively shutdown lineup in due time.

Last edited:
You guys really fooling yourselves...Fultz is the #1 pick doesn't matter if it's the Celtics or another team...magic loves ball and that's who we are drafting

Back
Top Bottom