**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I get the LeBron is a ticking time bomb argument.

BUT to what benefit this season does a volume scorer add to the Lakers. National media just wants the Lakers to make a move for move’s sake.

Where are the 20 shots coming from? Somebody out of Bron, AD and AR would suffer. Unless the idea is to have Bron, AD and Zach all average 20PPG, two of which significantly in iso.

Not to mention that an injury prone guy is coming off an injury that will cost him 30 games before he’s even traded.

There’s not remotely a scenario where Zach fits. Unless you’re trading DLo and AR. Both of which play a better brand of winning basketball than Zach

Cam and AD with 2.5 per game each. DLo with 2.4 per game. All 3 in top 36.

Also AD is 1st in screen assists.

AD 95th percentile in Isos. DLo 93rd. Both also take 1 or so a game.

Gonna be a big test for Lakers:
-Indiana with top offense (run and gun, shoot lots of threes)
-Indiana defends the 3, they don’t help on 2s
-if reddish can keep up with Haliburton or if he’ll need the Vando treatment
-Lakers transition defense will get put on display. Going to need energy and getting back on D or Pacers gonna blow out Lakers.
-Indiana got some poor defenders, Bron can feast on Hali/hield whenever he wants

Last edited:
Very strange.......

This is an exhibition game. Does not count in our 82 at all. Stats, nothing. Will be an 83rd game for us this year.

If we win, mocked for winning a "meaningless tournament".
If we lose, mocked for losing a "meaningless tournament".

That said, go win the whole ****in thing.

lakers are playing into the pace too they gotta chill.

The lady getting murdered behind the lakers basket need to hurry up and die

On ESPN 2, I get to hear Kevin Hart and some other goofys joke about complete nonsense.
On ESPN, I just heard one of C CP1708 's favorite coaches, Doc Rivers, talk about AD & Scottie Pippen.
*mute*

Back
Top Bottom