**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Max needs to be benched. Bron gave him a perfect kickout only for him to take a tough floater.

every ****ing time he puts jaxson hayes back in we get into a deeper hole.

stop putting christie and hayes in

LeBron makes a mistake
Takes himself out of the play. By arguing or Jogs back
Other team has 4 on 5 and gets a damaging bucket

Happens way too often.
I get that he’s old. I get he’s the MVP of the team. But that’s embarrassing for anybody including him.

This team aint got no fn heart. Almost lost two games to a team that has no identity and has won only 3. Everyone lookin cotdamn clueless

coach pockets didnt eem call a timeout the first 5 min of the game when he see clearly the team aint got the push. Clueless

Hayes been a disappointment. Christie sucked. Probably worst defense in NBA without AD back there

The main 4 and their roles should be carved in stone. + Vando since he isn’t trade eligible.

Then just figure out what roles you actually want after that. We seemingly have a bunch of guys and not many guys at the same time.

Went to get a haircut. Came home and started the game. Gave it 20 minutes and just fast forwarded through the rest.

Horrible loss but this isn't a game where I start talking about trading everyone.

Down 5 players...

I get it the spurs stink but not many teams are winning a game where 5 players are missing.

Back
Top Bottom