**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

way too small of a sample size to claim that

WAY too small.
I don’t need a large sample size to know what I’ve seen all my life.

You like balling with a dude who plays no defense? That gets all the credit and none of the blame? That said publicly his teenage son is better than the guys he’s playing with? Who shows the worst body language possible wherever his teammates make a mistake but acts like his 💩 don’t stink when he makes one?

Bron is one of my favorite players of all time, but I’m just calling it like I see it.

nice win. Great ENERGY tonight. AR and Hayes legacy game. Ball moves more, good pace. Need to figure how to get that to translate every game

Been trying to tell you guys who the role players are NOT playing hard for but it doesn’t fit the narrative.

#coaching
You actually think if Bron and AD are out the next 15 games, that this group of role players would have better than a .500 record?

Doubt it.

Ham got lucky tonight.

#coaching

Hayes had been bad Most of this year, but he’s looked great today. AR elite foul baiter
Hayes or Wood should be starting next to AD.

Vando at SF and Rui at PF off the bench with either Wood or Hayes at C with any guard combo is formidable for a bench unit.

This is how Ham should've been doing it from the start.

Trust me tho, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Celtics pack going up tonight

IMG_5921.gif

What if, hear me out for a second… it doesn’t really matter who starts? (Within reason not like starting 5 guys under 6’4)

Five guys who are playing hard on defense, and together on offense can at least be competitive in an NBA game.

How about Lebron just play hard ON BOTH END, and move the ball when you come back.

It’s like 1000x harder to defend a team that moves the ball opposed to one where a guy dribbles the air out of the ball on most possessions
"The regular season is my preseason. Season starts in the playoffs"

-LeBron James

Back
Top Bottom