**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Caught them greenboys lackin tonite.
Solid defense and ball control. Cs aint know where the points and plays was gon from. Everywhere.

Another C Wood sub? 👀

😂 he should’ve used “team” .. that would’ve really been spicy

I’m joking guys.

Never gonna shoot this well for the next decade 53% from 3 :wow:
Yup.

They shot 19-36 from deep.

This is definitely an aberration.

If Lakers and Celtics played again in Bos on Saturday with no Bron and AD, 99.999% chance Lakers shoot worse from deep and Boston beats them convincingly.

Ham got lucky in this one. Based on how the season has gone, we probably lose vs NY on Saturday.

#coaching

Never gonna shoot this well for the next decade 53% from 3 :wow:
Well let’s see.

Stand around in the corner watching dribble dribble dribble… then gotta catch a 98mph fast ball with 3 seconds on the shot clock and hope for the best or move the ball from side to side, feeling more involved in the offense then catch and shoot in rhythm.

👀
Screenshot_20240201_193243_X.jpg

Let's not get carried away now and act like LeBron THE KING James' presence on the court DETRACTS from this team's ability to win another championship. LOL

If this team didn't have Bron this entire season, they'd be 13-37 and AD would probably be hurt by now due to overexertion from having to carry a huge load offensively.

#coaching

Don’t think for one second that these players don’t hear this 💩 and not take it personal… now I’m not suggesting that they all can’t get on the same page but Bron has been on some bs this year. It’s almost like they’re trying to show that they aren’t the problem…

I knew it was our night when Ham had a competent challenge that was deemed successful in like 5 seconds

Why has Bron been on "some bs" this year? I wonder if the passive aggressive Bron and AD really like that coach and are truly wanting to implement what that coach is trying to implement

You dont think in a 7 game series, when Bron and AD are fully locked in, that they wouldnt exceute, dominate, and perform on both ends like we know they can do while their role player teammates follow their lead?
👀

#coaching

Yup.

They shot 19-36 from deep.

This is definitely an aberration.

If Lakers and Celtics played again in Bos on Saturday with no Bron and AD, 99.999% chance Lakers shoot worse from deep and Boston beats them convincingly.

Ham got lucky in this one. Based on how the season has gone, we probably lose vs NY on Saturday.

#coaching
Enjoy the win man :lol:

We got games where we shooting 10-20% from 3. Has to be some regression to the mean. DUE for a good shooting night and there were lots of good/open looks from great ball movement

Back
Top Bottom