**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t feel like every single sound bite is a shot towards someone, people are making more of out stuff than necessary trying to instigate drama.

Absolutely.

But put yourself in their shoes for a minute and it does make sense why the effort isn’t there every night… DLo goes from primary ball handler to corner boy, no matter how well he might be playing. Got benched so Bron could take over his spot full time. AR gets benched for his defense but has to watch while Bron gets to be a statue on that end and see his minutes ramp up. Now would you play hard every night if this happened to you?

And to bring this back to Ham… I don’t think he’s lost the locker room, because this team still competes most nights. But you can create a rift on the team if you’re holding some guys accountable but not others…guys will def start looking at you sideways. Remember when AD first got to LA, him and Bron always talked about holding each other accountable… do you guys still think that is the case?

FOH. These grown *** men with a job to do. They finally have a good game and here comes the excuses.

Let Bron/AD sit on Saturday too then. Till all-star. Let's see how that goes.:lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^
#Gman
#WithTheEXCUSES
#LikeClockwork

"Winners Don't Make Excuses"
"AR doesn't make excuses because he has that Mamba Mentality and that's why he'streated as if he'sa STAR"
"Darvin Ham does nothing but make excuses. That's why he's a bad coach."

FOH. These grown *** men with a job to do. They finally have a good game and here comes the excuses.
Sounds like you missed the point of my post. Excuses would be if I’m saying it’s okay… you should be playing hard every night.

Same way some people blame the coach for players not playing hard saying they quit on him… is that not an excuse? Cmon now

Ok, now put yourself in Bron/AD's shoes.

Why the **** yall can't shoot like this every night when you get unlimited looks playing off us?

That's a better question. :lol:

I’m happy with the win but this feels like one where the Celtics didn’t get up for it. Not putting too much stock into it or making some grand proclamations like the team is playing hard only because bron and ad aren’t there lol.

Don't matter what the Celtics did or didn't do.

We got a win we weren't supposed to get.

Saturday will be interesting.

Not gonna watch to see if there is something to me not watching games.

I swear every game I have felt we will get blown out in and have not watched, we have won.

Taking wifey out for our anniversary on Saturday anyway so....

Keep the winning streak going. Lol

Ok, now put yourself in Bron/AD's shoes.

Why the **** yall can't shoot like this every night when you get unlimited looks playing off us?

That's a better question. :lol:
I mean they (Bron) has told us how they feel about these guys at times… and yeah it’s just frustrations after a loss but still.

DLo was talking about “trust” last night and of course those comments were seen as a shot at Ham. Maybe it was “hey Bron, you can trust me with the ball” … but hey that doesn’t fit the narrative now does it?

Keep this in the back of your mind when you think of Darvin's "coaching" tendencies
Screenshot_20240202_101241_Chrome.jpg

Then think about how when Pelinka finally got rid of those trashy 3-guard lineups by trading Russ, Nunn, and PatB and brought more bigs (Bamba, TT) on the team yet Darvin failed to utilize his bigs when he needed them most - in the WCF - and the Lakers got swept as a result.

#MisManagementofPlayers

50 games in and Ham still doing the same bs with Prince and Cam like he did with those horrid 3-guard lineups pre-deadline last season.

Last edited:
We going moons over my hammy until HiP proves he can actually coach up his team.

How hard is it to ask for a 4 GAME WINNING STREAK with your WCF squad while your 2 HOF's are pretty much healthy all season??

this team cant even muster up a winning streak longer than 3 freaking games.

#Coaching

Back
Top Bottom