**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s Buha so you know it’s trash.

There’s no point to even talk about the offseason right now, the focus is on the regular season and inevitable play-in… but he loves manufacturing bs drama because he knows some people will eat it up. Need an article about players being unhappy, LeBron’s “uncertain future”, offseason trade rumors, etc he’s your guy.

Stop posting him

We all know the 3rd star is gonna be Kyrie.

Once DAL gets bounced out of the playoffs yet again….

DLo and AR for Kyrie is what Buha gonna feed y’all by this summer, watch.

Quick question guys...

Usually when one of the Laker players complements the opposing team's coach it's interpreted as a shot at Ham.

So is KD sending a sub here at Vogel or nah?

Why a 2-Big lineup works vs Jokic and the Nuggets

But of course, we all know why he is called Bum and Dumber

Lakers would get their xxx beat by a healthy MIN squad in the playoffs too

Who here watches NBA basketball not just Laker basketball and peeped how the 2-Big Wolves beat the daylights out of the Nuggets at their house last night?

Here's a FUN FACT - the 2-Big TWolves are 2-1 vs DEN this year and 7-3 against DEN in their last 10 meetings.

Hmmmm...........LOL

Playoffs are coming and the title contenders are gearing up their frontcourts to beat the defending champs.

Anyone in the Lakers coaching staff and their small ball fans paying attention? Probably not, because they think Vando "the small ball big" is the savior :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question guys...

Usually when one of the Laker players complements the opposing team's coach it's interpreted as a shot at Ham.

So is KD sending a sub here at Vogel or nah?

I wonder if KD is thinking, "Damn, when I won my two rings I had Draymond, McGee, Looney, and Pachulia banging against Bron, Thompson, and KLove as well as any other frontcourt, which freed me to do my thing and is why I got so many open looks. Now all I got is Nurkic. Didn't think it would ever be this hard to win another title."

:lol:

With the NCAA tourney featuring so many impact bigs leading their programs deep in the tournament....

Edey, Diarra, Filipowski, Burns Jr, Nelson, PJ Hall, Kalkbrenner, Clingan, Bacot....all of them Legit Bigs doing major work to lead their schools deep into the college postseason

The NBA is in good hands and the Bigs are taking over yet again. Are folks paying enough attention yet?

Scoring guards have always been a dime a dozen. Lillard and McCollum in POR all those years, same with Harden and CP3 or Harden and Russ in HOU, or all those D'Antoni Steve Nash squads in PHX and the Nash-D'Antoni-KD-Kyrie-Harden failed BKN experiment, heck I can even go back to Don Nelson's small ball Warriors of the 90s .... all the multiple playoff failures with those teams are prime examples of why teams with high scoring guards never win titles unless they have multiple impact big men.

And the Lakers better get with the program next season and SOLIDIFY A 2-BIG FRONTCOURT to help AD if they ever want to taste another championship with Bron and Brow

Last edited:
Why a 2-Big lineup works vs Jokic and the Nuggets

But of course, we all know why he is called Bum and Dumber

Lakers would get their xxx beat by a healthy MIN squad in the playoffs too

Who here watches NBA basketball not just Laker basketball and peeped how the 2-Big Wolves beat the daylights out of the Nuggets at their house last night?

Here's a FUN FACT - the 2-Big TWolves are 2-1 vs DEN this year and 7-3 against DEN in their last 10 meetings.

Hmmmm...........LOL

Playoffs are coming and the title contenders are gearing up their frontcourts to beat the defending champs.

Anyone in the Lakers coaching staff and their small ball fans paying attention? Probably not, because they think Vando "the small ball big" is the savior :lol:

Nobody really bother Jokic or makes him work.
They neeeeed to call Dwight, no diddy, asap.

Without Jaxson Hayes the Lakers would be an 11 seed

😂😂😂😂😂

The 🤡in sure was nonexistent in here the game vs MEM when Jaxson started but all of a sudden the children reappear the game he goes -7, not knowing the starting 5 were all -15 😂

Settle down kiddos

You telling me Boogie or Dwight can't give better minutes than Hayes?

Bro, Dwight at this age is still better than Hayes. Green, maybe I'm reaching but Cam is worse than Troy Brown
bro you gotta see the writing on the wall. dwight wasnt that great the last time he was here and got into it with anthony davis. i dont think anthony davis likes him or else they probably would have signed him over trash *** hayes and trash *** giles

Bro, Dwight at this age is still better than Hayes. Green, maybe I'm reaching but Cam is worse than Troy Brown
Hayes is a serviceable 2nd string center… Dwight couldn’t even string together back to back decent games in limited minutes unless he had a week off. Cam vs TBJ is like asking him if I’d prefer to killing myself by drinking bleach or Fabuloso…

All jokes aside, Hayes has been useful for 15 MPG the last two months.

bro you gotta see the writing on the wall. dwight wasnt that great the last time he was here and got into it with anthony davis. i dont think anthony davis likes him or else they probably would have signed him over trash *** hayes and trash *** giles

pmatic pmatic …please school this guy about Hayes and let him know how his favorite big Damian Jones isn’t the same player as Axtion Jaxson 😂

Back
Top Bottom