**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Can't stand Jabba but he's right

In clutch time scenarios this is what our offense devolves into. Hold the ball for 15 seconds and then pass it to LeBron so he can either go downhill or shoot a jump shot. There's no movement. We stop doing the things that get us the lead and our offense stagnates. It's just bizarre.

Honestly if I had to complain about that play it would be that Austin could have trailed the ball a little more and made himself available for the kick out.

I’m not listening to a dude who looked like he’s sending these tweets out in his moms basement with a mouth full of pizza rolls 😂

Honestly if I had to complain about that play it would be that Austin could have trailed the ball a little more and made himself available for the kick out.

I’m not listening to a dude who looked like he’s sending these tweets out in his moms basement with a mouth full of pizza rolls 😂

But it's honestly true our offense devolves to **** down the stretch, especially against Denver.

But it's honestly true our offense devolves to **** down the stretch, especially against Denver.
I was only speaking about the play in question tonight.

Against Den where is the mismatch that you want the Lakers to attack down the stretch?

Not so much about a mismatch to attack just don't go into stupid Bron iso ball just standing around down the stretch.
I’m not a fan of the Bron top of the key shot clock watching iso either… but I think we see it happen against Denver because he can’t really just bully his way to the basket at will like he can against most other teams.

So what can the Lakers go to down the stretch against Denver? I think if they can figure that out they can give themselves a chance in this series. Forget the iso part, the lakers do need to find some type of go to play that they can rely on against Denver that will consistently generate good looks.

I’m not a fan of the Bron top of the key shot clock watching iso either… but I think we see it happen against Denver because he can’t really just bully his way to the basket at will like he can against most other teams.

So what can the Lakers go to down the stretch against Denver? I think if they can figure that out they can give themselves a chance in this series. Forget the iso part, the lakers do need to find some type of go to play that they can rely on against Denver that will consistently generate good looks.

I mean it's the same script every single time. Why not continue to do what has got them to be in every game down the stretch before those last couple minutes where they go braindead. Run AD-Bron, AR-Bron, D'Lo (if he's in the game)-AD pick n rolls and make them react and play defense. We let them off the hook to often.

Denver spams one play every single damn time against us, why not at least try to make Joker defend in space.

I mean it's the same script every single time. Why not continue to do what has got them to be in every game down the stretch before those last couple minutes where they go braindead. Run AD-Bron, AR-Bron, D'Lo (if he's in the game)-AD pick n rolls and make them react and play defense. We let them off the hook to often.

Denver spams one play every single damn time against us, why not at least try to make Joker defend in space.
The ball is going to be in Bron’s hands at the end of the game… I want to say Denver switches those AD/Lebron pick and rolls because AD isn’t a threat outside the paint so Gordon will be waiting to help on the drive.

we bout to offer Klay the max :lol:
Buddy was feeling dangerous tonight!!!
Screenshot_20240417_000733_Facebook.jpg

The ball is going to be in Bron’s hands at the end of the game… I want to say Denver switches those AD/Lebron pick and rolls because AD isn’t a threat outside the paint so Gordon will be waiting to help on the drive.

It has been and at least against Denver that's been bad look and too predictable down the stretch. Gotta switch it up to have a chance.

If klay joins the Lakers he just gotta drink LeBrons special space jam juice and hell be back to shooting threes.

It has been and at least against Denver that's been bad look and too predictable down the stretch. Gotta switch it up to have a chance.
You said yourself Den has one play down the stretch lol the Joker/Murray pick and roll that's predictable as hell but unstoppable...

I don't care what they run really, but the stars have to be stars...so AD/Bron have to be better than Joker/Murray.

Back
Top Bottom