**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

great to see lamar around the team. hopefully its a means of him staying out of trouble.

hope the organization can find a role for him, nothing major, but something to give him reason to stay away from bad habits.

LO been around a lot lately he part of the staff?

He's been around for the past week or so. I don't think he's part of the staff, but I know there was reports of him wanting to be part of the staff. That would be cool if he did stick around.

18888589_1908220192789449_2310773313841922048_n.jpg

This is why I don't pay attention to what Skip Bayless says :lol:

LTB a week ago quoted Skip saying "GM's would regret passing on Josh Jackson 3 years from now" :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: people reaching for shots at DLo

IIRC, ingram said he wanted to become a leader/can add leadership to the organization during his interviews too

Shahan Ahmed
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@shahanLA

Lonzo on the Lakers: "They have a lot of good players. I just think they need a leader at point guard. I feel I can bring that to the team."

*snickers*

carmelo-anthony-savoure-1.gif

This is why I don't pay attention to what Skip Bayless says :lol:

LTB a week ago quoted Skip saying "GM's would regret passing on Josh Jackson 3 years from now" :rofl:

Nah.

I put *skip bayless hot take* before giving MY OWN hot take, because skip bayless gets paid for...hot takes.
I didn't mean that was his take. It was mine :lol:

Last edited:
According to Mark Medina of the LA Daily News, the Lakers have officially scheduled a date to work out Fox next week:

The Lakers plan to host an individual workout for former Kentucky guard De’Aaron Fox on June 13, according to league sources familiar with the situation. After working out last week with the Sacramento Kings, Fox also plans to work out with the Philadelphia 76ers at some point the following weekend (June 16-18).

Source:

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...ially-set-for-deaaron-fox-workout/2017/06/07/

Back
Top Bottom