**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

"They need a leader, they need a point guard, I think I can fill that hole"

:rofl: This kid throwing shots at Dlo already.

I mean good luck to Lonzo. He wants the PG spot. Go after it.

But a reminder the guy he's replacing just put up a season that has never been done by anyone at his age in the minutes he played.

Ratsull on notice from day 1. Zo ain't taking no **** from him.

D'Lo problems have been reported:

-Him not showing up early enough to practice.
-Him not having a normal pre game work routine.
-Both Luke & Byron have made comments about being frustrated with him at times.
-Magic & Pelinka telling him he needs to work on him being a better leader on his exit interview.
-The whole video recording thing with Swaggy P during his rookie season.

It's all on him on why the Lakers are looking at Lonzo or Fox for a PG with leadership qualities.

It's all on him on why the Lakers are looking at Lonzo or Fox for a PG with leadership qualities.

Or they just happen to have the # 2 pick in a draft where 3 of the top 4 prospects are PGs, and the one non PG may not be a good fit at all / isn't on the talent level of the top 2.

Last edited:
[quote name="MR J 858"]D'Lo problems have been reported:

-Him not showing up early enough to practice.
-Him not having a normal pre game work routine.
-Both Luke & Byron have made comments about being frustrated with him at times.
-Magic & Pelinka telling him he needs to work on him being a better leader on his exit interview.
-The whole video recording thing with Swaggy P during his rookie season.

It's all on him on why the Lakers are looking at Lonzo or Fox for a PG with leadership qualities.[/quote]ISWYDT

Lebron with Dlo & Lonzo as his shooters and PG & BI as his wings [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
mean.gif

Yo is this Lebron news real? I'd trade Dlo and anybody else instantly to get pieces for 3-4 years of late career Lebron.

I was thinking about the KD move last night, and I started thinking about what would've happened if Bron signed with the Lakers instead of going to Miami after Cleveland. Bron too concerned with his legacy to play behind Kobe at that time but imagine the possibility. Lebron in a Lakers jersey... **** I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams. God that would be amazing.

Last edited:
Nah the clippers can have him

No prestige at all if we get him :smh:

Back
Top Bottom