**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Traded Bradley bro, Thomas bryant is the last pick.

Yeah my bad. Typo on my part.

Dlo still can ball in Brooklyn tho. I look at this like a bizarro version of when GSW traded Monta to make room for Curry. Different circumstances, but hopefully similar results :smokin
I think Lonzo is better than Dlo so hand him they keys and get the **** outta the way. Feel like they could've worked together too but **** it.

We should be rooting for the Nets and Dlo to do well. Make the value on those Boston picks drop. **** them.

Last edited:
Unless they sign someone, I would bet Josh Hart starts over Clarkson. I think he'll do well especially playing with Lonzo.

Barring an unlikely PG trade (all they could offer would be Randle/Nance, Clarkson & the 2020 1st round pick right? That offer will still be available at the deadline), I think the starting lineup looks like this:

Lopez/Randle/Ingram/Hart/Ball

Bench: Zubac/Nance/Deng/Kuzma/Nwaba/Clarkson/Brewer

Last edited:
Unless they sign someone, I would bet Josh Hart starts over Clarkson. I think he'll do well.

Barring an unlikely PG trade (all they could offer would be Randle/Nance, Clarkson & the 2020 1st round pick right? That offer will still be available at the deadline), I think the starting lineup looks like this:

Lopez/Randle/Ingram/Hart/Ball

Bench: Zubac/Nance/Kuzma//Nwaba/Clarkson

Nah I don't see this happening.

Lakers will want to show off Clarkson to get his trade value up. That's if the PG13 trade doesn't go down involving JC.

Great late round picks
Not sure why we went with another C tho
What's upshaw up to ?

2nd round draft picks have non garunteed contracts.

I know this
are you saying we picked up a player who's not making the team and is gonna get cut ?

Should've just kept 28 and taken hart there then

Meh, dude prolly plays with the south bay lakers for the year

Last edited:
That's actually a good point. Randle and Clarkson will start to boost their value. Lonzo will make them look better than they are anyway.

Trading down 2 spots to pick up an extra pick is always a good trade at that point of the draft (Unless they really wanted Bradley or White). Bryant has value at 42. He's not gunna get cut he'll make the 15 man roster and play for the defenders all year. team can waive Tarik Black if need be.

Last edited:
I know this
are you saying we picked up a player who's not making the team and is gonna get cut ?

Nah c'mon man @ 30. Nobody is expecting him to be a starter immediately. He's a bench and rotation player.

Last edited:
Great late round picks
What's upshaw up to ?

I know this

We need someone to ball up the G League

LiAngelo will be there next year
#bbb

Great late round picks
What's upshaw up to ?

I know this

We need someone to ball up the G League

LiAngelo will be there next year
#bbb
Maybe in 4 years

I know this

Nah c'mon man @ 30. Nobody is expecting him to be a starter immediately. He's a bench and rotation player.
My bad
I meant the Bryant

That's actually a good point. Randle and Clarkson will start to boost their value. Lonzo will make them look better than they are anyway.

Trading down 2 spots to pick up an extra pick is always a good trade at that point of the draft (Unless they really wanted Bradley or White). Bryant has value at 42. He's not gunna get cut he'll make the 15 man roster and play for the defenders all year. team can waive Tarik Black if need be.

The team has to keep black
Brook is no lock to play every game , even though he has stayed healthy the last 3 years
Can't have Zu as the only depth
Boom boom should not be let go

They can keep Black, I don't mind. He's the 3rd Center and he's an expiring contract. Brooke gunna play 28 minutes and Zubac gunna play 15 with 5 minutes to Black or small ball 5.

Back
Top Bottom