**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

eyes.gif

has anyone "cut the cord" on cable and still been able to watch the Laker channel? I'm thinking of ditching Direct TV and was wondering how I would still watch Spectrum Sports

Thanks

You can do whatever your device lets you. I actually have DirecTV and league pass but when I'm out of town the streams hold it down. Not sure they have the actual channel up all day but the games are readily available

Does anyone know if today's press conference is for Lonzo only? 

Seeing conflicting things between the Lakers twitter page and website.

Can we trade him to another thread for cap space? Seems to have maxed out his potential.

this place is not more desirable for free agents than when mitch and jim were here just because magic is here now.

stop spreading that bull **** in here

big stars and free agents for the most part want to go to winning situations. not because of a ******* player they could care less about because they were too young to watch him play

that **** theory needs to stop already

your setting up to get egg all over your face

this place is not more desirable for free agents than when mitch and jim were here just because magic is here now.

stop spreading that bull **** in here

big stars and free agents for the most part want to go to winning situations. not because of a ******* player they could care less about because they were too young to watch him play

that **** theory needs to stop already

your setting up to get egg all over your face

forget about Magic is an all time great and that's why he'll lure FAs. Maybe it's just that him and Rob change the culture and make it a more desirable culture to be a part of. Plus, they have a network of connections with agents and players in place. I think players would want to come be a part of a culture committed to doing things differently than before, more in tune with modern players, and committed to bringing the Lakers back to winning. Not necessarily because he's Magic Johnson and Rob Lowe. :lol:

Time will tell I guess, but it was clear the old regime wasn't doing it right

Last edited:
if george gets traded and signs that 3 year extension all you have left to sign is lebron james and knowing how james gets down he aint coming with this roster

we might be stuck with signing brook lopez to a big contract while ball and ingram develop

I have faith in Randle, Ball, Ingram as a core......add 2 max players next summer and we're in good shape

I have faith in Randle, Ball, Ingram as a core......add 2 max players next summer and we're in good shape

problem with this is they might have to trade randell next to send deng out

and like i said all would be left is lebron and he likes signing with teams who are contenders

westbrook is not leaving 70 mill on the table and his loyal moniker.

george will be locked up in boston

who else is left?

Back
Top Bottom