**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Edit: the Celtics were not a winning team, then Ray and KG went there one summer and BAM!

Same with Miami and Cleveland and other teams

Well the Celtics traded for KG and ray Allen, they didn't go there as free agents. As for miami, they had a superstar in place and enough room to sign 2 other superstars. We have neither.

But as constructed this team isn't much better than last year so I say 27 wins.

Last edited:
Would be hilarious if Wade opts out from Chicago and decides to sign a one year contract with LA

Last edited:
I think 13, 7, 5 for Lonzo next year. I wouldn't be surprised if got 8 assists a game though. His vision is crazy and he gon have the ball so much and Luke wants to run.

Last edited:
14/6/8 for the Big Baller. ROY.

Jordan Clarkson removed all the Laker stuff from his IG & Twitter :nerd:

Would be hilarious if Wade opts out from Chicago and decides to sign a one year contract with LA

He already opted in.
We could trade for him if we want that expiring tho.
The Bulls FO is such trash that Randle/Deng for Wade's expiring might be possible lmao

Wade coming next year with Bron anyway tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

He already opted in.
We could trade for him if we want that expiring tho.
The Bulls FO is such trash that Randle/Deng for Wade's expiring might be possible lmao

Wade coming next year with Bron anyway tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]
He has until next week to decide. He said he was likely to opt in when Jimmy Butler was still on the team.

Only an idiot would not take 20 or 25 million guaranteed.

He'll opt in & negotiate a buy out. Will be interesting to see where he'll sign with after that (my guess is Cleveland or LAC for the low).

I think Wade is washed but I can't lie, a Wade/Ball backcourt would be very interesting.

Last edited:
Only an idiot would not take 20 or 25 million guaranteed.

He'll opt in & negotiate a buy out. Will be interesting to see where he'll sign with after that (my guess is Cleveland or LAC for the low).

I think Wade is washed but I can't lie, a Wade/Ball backcourt would be very interesting.
no thanks 

There's definitely a buzz in the city today. Everybody smiling and ish. Could be the heat wave is gone but everybody looking like Big Ballers today.

giphy.gif

I didn't say good, just interesting
laugh.gif

Banana boat x BBB 2018

Real **** what's good with the Nike Ball authentics?
You'll probably start seeing them in a couple of weeks. Nike officially takes over July 1st. Technically, the NBA season just ended last night.

Back
Top Bottom