**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

[quote name="Maximus Meridius"][quote name="eddiengambino"][quote name="DarthSka"]Looooooottttttta territory in between sensationalism and boring.[/quote]Well what did you want Magic to say? I rather have Magic be pumping up Lonzo and making Lonzo sound like a exciting prospect rather than being a cookie cutter personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess but you are sounding like an old man yelling at a cloud imo.[/quote]Ska ain't want Lonzo anyway so get use to him crying and complaining about any and everything.[/quote]Don't ever speak for me like that.

"Stay in yo lane."
- Lavar Ball

[quote name="Maximus Meridius"][quote name="eddiengambino"][quote name="DarthSka"]Looooooottttttta territory in between sensationalism and boring.
Well what did you want Magic to say? I rather have Magic be pumping up Lonzo and making Lonzo sound like a exciting prospect rather than being a cookie cutter personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess but you are sounding like an old man yelling at a cloud imo.[/quote]Ska ain't want Lonzo anyway so get use to him crying and complaining about any and everything.[/quote]Don't ever speak for me like that.

"Stay in yo lane."
- Lavar Ball[/quote]

Chillout. Ain't nobody speaking for you dude. You already made it clear.

Last edited:
[quote name="Maximus Meridius"]Chillout. Ain't nobody speaking for you dude. You already made it clear.[/quote]You did. Don't. Thanks.

And since I'm clear, I'll speak on what to expect from me.

Last edited:
[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"]Ska, how close are you following the Kangz this year tho?

:lol: :nerd:[/quote]You mean the Sacramento Calipari Wildcats? :lol:

Give Fox a few years.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21  
Ska, how close are you following the Kangz this year tho?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
You mean the Sacramento Calipari Wildcats?
laugh.gif

Give Fox a few years.
images

Just watched the Thomas Bryant post-draft nterview.  That guy definitely lied on his birth certificate.  He is no younger than 32 years of age.  Even his suit was something my dad would wear.

So...the Lakers initial offer was an unprotected future first rounder + Mozgov or Deng instead of D'lo.  No team budged so they had to include D'lo

makes sense, I'm sure they would rather keep him, but if they had to include an asset he was the one I guess they were most willing to part with
in the end, they valued cap space more than they valued Dlo

You guys gotta stop crying over DLo lol
Last time I checked, he's not a Laker anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom