**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lavar Ball has no impact on Lonzo's play whatsoever.
Lonzo played well at UCLA, I think he will be good for the Lakers also.

What number is Lavar wearing? 
eyes.gif

Magic a whole herb for that jersey comment and for the records comment.

"We expect a Ball jersey up there one day. Don't break all my records. Leave me at least one."

C'mon, man... just let things happen. Maybe his jersey is retired, maybe he's a bust. Maybe he's in the middle, has a decent career. Just putting that pressure on him RIGHT NOW to have his jersey retired and break all of Magic's records... iono, I didn't like that from my personal GOAT.

Also, it's obvious Lavar is a great basketball teacher, raising three sons entrenched in hoops. But I didn't know he's apparently teaching them how to talk without saying anything, a HUGE tool in surviving pressers. 
laugh.gif
 Props on that one Lavar. 

Last edited:
It's called being a hypeman Ska...that's what Magic was doing. If you expected him to be boring as hell, no one would care about the presser.

You guys need to get over the DLo trade.

Two different coaching staffs and two different front offices had concerns regarding his maturity and willingness to learn and be coached. And in all honesty, a part of me believes this move was initiated by D'Angelo.

Looooooottttttta territory in between sensationalism and boring.
Well what did you want Magic to say? I rather have Magic be pumping up Lonzo and making Lonzo sound like a exciting prospect rather than being a cookie cutter personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess but you are sounding like an old man yelling at a cloud imo.

You guys need to get over the DLo trade.

Two different coaching staffs and two different front offices had concerns regarding his maturity and willingness to learn and be coached. And in all honesty, a part of me believes this move was initiated by D'Angelo.
This wouldn't be surprising. The moment that tweet was liked, he was getting moved. 

I love LO and empathize with his plight, but the way SAS said that **** had me rolling. Even Max wasn't able to contain himself. 

I was trying not to laugh but had to. :lol: :smh:

"Phil's first move was to sign Lamar Odom and he was on CRACCCKKKK!"

Last edited:
Looooooottttttta territory in between sensationalism and boring.
Well what did you want Magic to say? I rather have Magic be pumping up Lonzo and making Lonzo sound like a exciting prospect rather than being a cookie cutter personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess but you are sounding like an old man yelling at a cloud imo.

Ska ain't want Lonzo anyway so get use to him crying and complaining about any and everything.

A lot of sensitivity in here, sheesh.

Russell is petty and needed to go. Even if they kinda wanted to keep him, someone with a cap friendly contract had to be sacrificed to get rid of the aweful mozgov contract. Russell brought too much negative attention to himself and I don't see anything wrong with Magic stating the facts.

And what's with everyone these days always telling someone else that their putting too much pressure on someone? That sounds like a rather weak minded mentality to me.

About SAS, I'm sorry, but I laughed.

Last edited:
I liked the presser but that's just me. I don't mind a little bit of over exaggeration it's not exactly LeBron's "Not 5, not 6, not 7" concert level :lol:
I'm just liking the vibes around the organization in general.
I know Magic is going kinda cray with his excitement but I haven't felt this kind of genuine excitement about a group of young talent in a while.

It's the first time in years that the talent, coaching, front office and overall morale is in a ascending direction and I'm enjoying it :pimp:

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom