**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DkbryWMU0AAuO-G

Shaq said Kobe is coming back.. :rofl:

If he was willing to accept a minimal role of course. If he actually went to practice just having him around would make players better

He doesn't look that bad.

But if I spent 20 years playing ball, I wouldn't be trying to play every day either.

He has no problem training with celtic players....guess he don't like our young guys

Kobe helps whomever reaches out to him (ie Tatum, Giannis, Russ, Beard, etc). Outside of Kuz I don't think any of the other guys have, that's on them.

Hakeem worked out with Kobe. It’s the circle of life. He didn’t say he’s only helping rockets players lol

It’s just the mere fact of helping a Celtic. No Celtic has ever helped a laker. In fact to this day old Celtics try to keep us down.. Larry bird, Danny ainge, bill walton etc. ****s a joke and the lakers org looks like cuccks

even Sasha vujacic vowed to never ever wear green at all

Where the loyalty at kobe?

Kobe made it a point to help out anyone who reaches out. He is very well looking at the perspective of THE GAME OF BASKETBALL rather than focusing on team rivalries.

He’s not really helping the celtics win another chip by teaching Tatum a few moves, just a better player. These young Laker guys will come around eventually.

Honestly.. it don’t even matter that much anymore

The young dudes have lebron as a mentor.. and lebron is in the gym with them everyday and can probably impart more knowledge to help BI Kuz and Zo game more than kobe.

Kobe can def help impart the mamba mentality and perhaps help In the midrange shooting department/footwork.. but having lebron as a resource is extremely valuable as well

So it’s whatever I ain’t even that mad anymore

It’s just the mere fact of helping a Celtic. No Celtic has ever helped a laker. In fact to this day old Celtics try to keep us down.. Larry bird, Danny ainge, bill walton etc. ****s a joke and the lakers org looks like cuccks

Lol. Kobe planting the seeds for Jayson to join the show when he's a free agent. And dude plays a lot like him, like scary how he mimics his moves and stuff already.

R-2343782-1397127797-5847.jpeg.jpg

Kobe is loyal to the game.

In all honesty, would you guys want Kobe back?

I'm all for kobe working out with guys 1 on 1... helping them fill gaps in their games mentally, watching film, footwork stuff etc.

But as far as having Kobe around at practice, having a voice... absolutely not.

There's no better way to undermine the value of Lebron in the locker room than to bring in the most arrogant MF that ever graced the court.

And Kobe back as a player? :lol: he's way too proud for that. As soon as Luke told Kobe what to do, Kobe would slap the **** out of him.

Kobe doesn't want to be around on a consistent basis doing basketball stuff anyway. If he wanted to, he'd already have a role doing that.

Not entirely true. Kobe has mentioned that Bill Russell was a huge mentor to him.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/boston-celtics/kobe-bill-russell-had-unbelievable-role-my-life

Wanna hear a funny store that happen lol
One thing that sucks being a laker fan in Chicago is ppl think you bandwagon just for lebron, my only close friends know how I'm a laker and kobe fan since I was 10

So I went to a restuarant get food, I was wearing my Lakers hat and the young lady working there had a Cubs hat (I'm sad white Sox fan) and she goes to me saying " so you're a lakers fan now huh" I said " so you're a Cubs fan since 2016 huh" and she didnt say anything lol

Had to be a Cubs fan smh lol

Zo and Kuz definitely looking bigger...they about to have the oladipo jump this year...can't effin wait...apparently everyone on LeBrons workout

Back
Top Bottom