**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

History tells us we can't give up too much for AD...

I'd be willing to trade for a lesser star if means we can keep some sort of depth.

zo is most likely gone, griffin speaks highly of him and it would make sense to grab a young, pass first pg that can grow with zion.

I think we overpaying if we add the entire young core AND the 4th pick for AD
if the entire young core is gone I want AD and another solid supporting player, doesn't have to be from the Pels, have another trade with another team altogether

Then I think about how it's Pelinka doing the talking and I just hope he doesn't trade the name(Lakers) to the pelicans

I think we overpaying if we add the entire young core AND the 4th pick for AD
if the entire young core is gone I want AD and another solid supporting player, doesn't have to be from the Pels, have another trade with another team altogether

Then I think about how it's Pelinka doing the talking and I just hope he doesn't trade the name(Lakers) to the pelicans

I'm interested if they'll even pick up the phone if he's on the other line.

Look at it this way.

If you're tryin to sign a Max FA, and he is scared of old Bron + kids.
OR
Old Bron + AD

There's your answer. If Kawhi, Klay, Kyrie, whomever, doesn't want to sign with Old Bron and kids, but would consider Old Bron and AD, you bring in AD, get the 3rd Max, TRY to keep Zo in the process for at least a smidge of talent/depth beyond ring chasers, and go from there.

If you can get a Kawhi without giving everyone up, then yeah, go for that, no doubt. Then YOU hold all the cards with the Pels and they can take it or leave it. (something like BI + 4 + Hart and 2 future picks, and we keep Zo and Kuz)

After reading the raptors were ADAMANT about not including Pascal or OG anouby for Kawhi, I think Lakers would be fools to include every one.

Yeah they got Demar, but dude just an average *** player now lol.

BI the one I want to keep. In this league, u damn near need 3 scoring options now. BI can be that 3rd player, and he’s no slouch defensively

Am I the only one that doesn’t want injury prone AD ?.... I’d rather trade bron
doesn't want Anthony Davis.....

wants to trade Lebron James.......
elly.jpg

Reactions: Ube
We need AD.

I’m willing to part with Ingram, Kuz, 4th pick and Hart.

Must keep Zo. Must keep Zo. Must keep Zo at all costs.

Zo running the break with Bron and AD = a wrap for everybody.

People said the same thing about Zo running the break with Lebron BI and Kuz

Problem is Zo gives it up too much for Bron to bring it up

Zo or BI need to stay. Everyone else can go.

BI is certainly gone in a trade. He and the #4 pick are the centerpieces of any trade. Our choice will be Zo or Kuzma (we should obviously prioritize Zo). If we could pull off a #4, Ingram, Kuzma, 2021 FRP trade for AD I'd be ecstatic.

Zo
Hart
Jimmy Butler
Bron
AD

That's a squad

I don't know about that at all. They barely played 20 games together.

fair.

It could have been great.

Now we will never know.

Are you saying that you'd like to keep everyone instead of going after AD??

BI is certainly gone in a trade. He and the #4 pick are the centerpieces of any trade. Our choice will be Zo or Kuzma (we should obviously prioritize Zo). If we could pull off a #4, Ingram, Kuzma, 2021 FRP trade for AD I'd be ecstatic.

Zo
Hart
Jimmy Butler
Bron
AD

That's a squad
I've been down on kuz but I'd rather have him than Hart. Having a guy that can get a bucket in the playoffs is valuable.

fair.

It could have been great.

Now we will never know.

Are you saying that you'd like to keep everyone instead of going after AD??

Yes. Only way we need to go after AD is if a top tier max free agent signs. Otherwise, no. Let AD come as a free agent.

Zo can’t shoot but basically shot the same 3pt% as Hart, Ingram, and Bron. Shot better than Kuzma. Accounting for shot difficulty he was graded as an average shooter according to BBI. Can’t take y’all ****** serious sometimes

I really hope Vogel and his staff is competent because I’m excited to see how the young dudes look in an actual offense. I’m tellin y’all. Ingram and Zo about to put the league on notice

Back
Top Bottom