**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bro why you have a heart attack every time someone signs? :rofl:

It's not a heart attack, it's us watching everyone dry up waiting for Kawhi.

We all know we have to get the 3 + Kuz, then have to find guys to come here and play with the 3 stars. We're watchin em drop 1 by 1 by 1 by 1. In the end, we're gonna be in a pinch to fill the last 7-8 spots, minus guys we don't want. We all know Melo likely gonna be one, Rondo could be another, KCP.......all guys we don't like. :lol:

We need actual good talents to ADD to these 3, and if we don't get Kawhi........Jesus Christ. :frown:

Honestly, I feel like Rondo is an absolute done deal, because who else is even left at PG?

20190630_222554.jpg
NBATV acting like the meetings have already taken place by stating both LA teams and Raps now just "waiting on Kawhi's decision."

Shouldn't the meetings have taken place first in order tor him to make the most informed decision? Lol

The official announcement will just be a formality

idk who's left on the drawing board if lakers end up with Kawhi lol
if he ends up not coming thru then oh well
fill it out
Bron + AD + Kuz is still good
I think DMC is waiting to see what happens as well

idk who's left on the drawing board if lakers end up with Kawhi lol
if he ends up not coming thru then oh well
fill it out
Bron + AD + Kuz is still good
I think DMC is waiting to see what happens as well

I’m not even sure that DMC can go back to the warriors. I think they only have like 7 mil left before they hit the hard cap

Soooo How the warriors gonna work this and next year?
This:
Curry at 1 DLo at 2? Curry to small to play SG
Next year?

Curry and DLo Klay off bench until he’s 100??

Then Klay and Curry again? They trade DLo?!

PG free agent list looking slim. I think Rondo is a must target with Caruso as backup. Caruso is cheap. Rondo vet min. for a chance to win a ring.

KCP
Curry
Danny Green (assuming Kawhi comes and he follows)...

Would be nice, but they'd all have to take paycuts. Well, pretty much anyone that comes will have to.

Iggy would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom