**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watched some Bradley highlights. He was so bouncy with the celtics. He was dunking on people and catching lobs. He looked like a completely different player once he got to the clips, no lift at all.

It looks like he had a hamstring injury in 2016, then an Achilles injury in 2017. Then he had groin issues his entire time with the pistons and had surgery for it in March 2018 after he was traded to the clips.

It's possible he just hasn't been healthy in a few years.

This will be the first time he's going into a summer healthy in a while so hopefully he can workout get some of that explosivenes back.

Watched some Bradley highlights. He was so bouncy with the celtics. He was dunking on people and catching lobs. He looked like a completely different player once he got to the clips, no lift at all.

It looks like he had a hamstring injury in 2016, then an Achilles injury in 2017. Then he had groin issues his entire time with the pistons and had surgery for it in March 2018 after he was traded to the clips.

It's possible he just hasn't been healthy in a few years.

This will be the first time he's going into a summer healthy in a while so hopefully he can workout get some of that explosivenes back.
Judy Seto!

To this day it bothers me "Lakers family" family family family family. Keep it in house.

Jerry West and Pat Riley out there doin work. :smh:

Jeanie should have called them THE SECOND she clipped Mitch. They shouldn't be building rival rosters, they should be home with us.

Byron, Rambis, Magic, Kobe's agent, Luke, Shaw. :smh:

To this day it bothers me "Lakers family" family family family family. Keep it in house.

Jeanie should have called them THE SECOND she clipped Mitch. They shouldn't be building rival rosters, they should be home with us.

She probably likes the aforementioned names bc they don’t mind being told what to do. Riley and west ain’t taking that **** from her. To an extent Magic didn’t like being told either hence he quit

Love Pat Riley but what rival roster is he building? What has he done since he lost Lebron?

Lakers don't need Beal and his TRASH contract.

$27 million this season and $28 million next year:

giphy.gif
You're crazy. that's $55m over the next two years is chump change for a 25 year old, all-NBA level guy. I'd trade for him in a heartbeat. I don't think we have the assets to get him though.

My biggest issue with Jeanie is that she won't just hire the best, more experienced people. F the "Laker family" stuff. Just get the best people, period!

yeah i get swinging for the fences but my goodness adding russ with jimmy b aint it :smh:

westbrooks style, deep decline and contract is not something worth gambling for.

Riley and West have won chips as execs long after leaving the Lakers.

Definitely would’ve been nice to bring one back when we had the chance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom