**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bazemore!!!!

Yesss

damn I was so close to asking for baze this morning but forgot. I woulda been niketalk legend

Not a fan of Bazemore but I can’t hate that much.
Another former laker coming back is hilarious tho. That’s 4/4.

No doubt
But with Westbrook , lbj , AD behind the arc and presumably THT back
When is he gonna be asked to handle the ball
Not saying he will be a point or anything but as many players on the court who can dribble the better. Plus he can shoot. Is younger than Wes and tall. It’s a vet min. We can’t be too picky guys

He can defend and he plays hard. Provides good length. Can shoot the three and make open shots.

Downside is his questionable IQ and he’s getting a little older but it’s not a bad signing. I’m with it.

this ex-Laker reunion tour is getting comical at this point but hey they're taking the min then come on down

I'm not/was not mad at Caruso for getting his money, or the team for not wanting to go 40 mil extra, but damb the lack of options given our salaries meant keeping guys under control was critical.

So Tht pretty much a lock for us

Another reason why I wanted Caruso was bc of ability to trade fuys

Add carusos 9 and tht 10. Mid season if opportunity came up and a team really liked Tht and or Caruso you can always make that trade to improve. Let’s say Pistons didn’t want jerami grant bc of whatever reason and their pg depth was an issue. U could make that deal and put u over the top

Money talks though

Imagine going from:
Shroeder
Kcp
Caruso

on d. To: Westbrook, Ellington and mills (probably)

Ya. Lillard might drop 50 in the first quarter

Back
Top Bottom