**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Magic quit but he quit FOR the Lakers. He could have stayed and fought with Rob but he put the team first he never went to another team for any kind of job ever he's been a laker forever since day 1. Without Magic and Larry the NBA isn't what it is today even with that he's always been Mr Laker. Lakers always been #1 priority for Magic.

Could be upset at how well Magic is treated and looks at himself and wants that same level of love and adoration
If that's it, Magic has literally only been a Laker. I agree that it was petty to cancel his tix like that, and I remember hating when he actually left. I didn't think we would win another championship. But if he's jealous of how Magic is treated, I mean, loyalty is often treated more favorably than bailing.

-foe

Absolutely no sympathy and respect for that bitter old man JW. He trashes the Lakers organization every opportunity he gets and let’s not forget calling the franchise a “sh#t show” during the Kawhi recruitmen.

Grumpy needs to move on. He’s been away from the Lakers for more than 2 decades now. Go enjoy that Balmer money and keep the Lakers name out of your mouth Jerry!

I ****ed *****es up and down this country, relax… show some respect to the pipe gawd :smh:

I’m not making this **** up. I’ve talked to people about it. NYK isn’t the Mecca like it used to be and most guys rather be elsewhere.
Geez louise

Say it don’t spray it.

I'm taking the Mamba.

Wait for the outcry from the LBJ Slurpers on this thread :lol:

"Why isnt LBJ on this list"

Read the fine print: "Longtime Lakers"

Nah. That's my 5. Run it.

- Magic
- Kobe
- Wilt
- Kareem
- Shaq

Wilt at the 3. 😂 Kareem at the 4. 🤷‍♂️

Ball up top! Let's go!

-foe

Magic
Kobe
Worthy
Kareem
Shaq

Team would be unstoppable. Switch at every position, can fast break, half court game, low post game, defense would be sick af. Team would adapt to Any Era.

273157481_5584546724907139_5938348064539498399_n.jpg

The Lakers are searching to find Kent Bazemore a new home after he opened the season as a starter. And while it's believed Paul Millsap would prefer to land in Chicago, having a connection to Bulls lead executive Arturas Karnisovas from their shared Denver days, Los Angeles has been mentioned as a suitor for Millsap should he reach the buyout market.

You’d think AD and Rust can lead us to wins against POR and LAC. Doubt it though. 1-1 hopefully

New month. New season
Season starts tonight!!!

The Lakers are searching to find Kent Bazemore a new home after he opened the season as a starter. And while it's believed Paul Millsap would prefer to land in Chicago, having a connection to Bulls lead executive Arturas Karnisovas from their shared Denver days, Los Angeles has been mentioned as a suitor for Millsap should he reach the buyout market.

Edit: The link won't show. It's from Bleacher report.

At this stage of your career you normally have that figured out. He still plays in one gear after 14 seasons

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Magic quit but he quit FOR the Lakers. He could have stayed and fought with Rob but he put the team first he never went to another team for any kind of job ever he's been a laker forever since day 1. Without Magic and Larry the NBA isn't what it is today even with that he's always been Mr Laker. Lakers always been #1 priority for Magic.

ya Magic will be a Laker guy forever and quit on Lakers Organization at least he shouldve stayed as a Consultant to Jeanie or within the Laker Family,, and like he didnt mess with the pick on Lonzo Ball >D

we all know he has to take care his OWN line of business and i dont get it why he's so involved still what the Lakers does and dont

WE NEVER HEARD neither Larry trash the Celtics nor MJ talk smack about the Bulls

Back
Top Bottom