**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Need to find a 8 ball
screen-shot-2023-04-24-at-11-27-41-am-6446a3ca43906.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 12.40.26 AM.png

Can anyone actually explain why Ham isn't playing Lonnie Walker a single minute? He was legit the 3rd best player on the team at the beginning of the season. Is it cause he wasn't the same after he came back from the injury?

I’m a Ja fan forreal but damn bro you reckless as **** out there :lol:

Dennis leaving his feet on those 3 stupid turnovers could’ve easily cost us the game too if Bron/DLo didn’t save our ***

Close out Wednesday so we can chill till the weekend.

I'm new to this thread and just getting the notis, maybe because the beginning of the szn doesn't matter if overall he hasn't been your third-best player?

I'm new to this thread and just getting the notis, maybe because the beginning of the szn doesn't matter if overall he hasn't been your third-best player?
Walker?

He was bc Reaves wasn’t who he was.

Rui was never here

We had Russ westbrick

He was 3rd best by default not by merit

Exactly. Which is why he doesn't get minutes. I deduced in a Lakers thread.

Reactions: DLF
Can anyone actually explain why Ham isn't playing Lonnie Walker a single minute? He was legit the 3rd best player on the team at the beginning of the season. Is it cause he wasn't the same after he came back from the injury?
This is exactly what this team needs… less D Lo, Austin, Dennis and more Lonnie freaking Walker.

Unless they get to the east, Memphis probably the most physical series they will face for the time being.

Regardless of their missing bigs, Grizzilies are still a stout defense and they have young real defenders left and right to throw at the Lakers. Not to mention they have the DPOY lol

agreed on all your points

But ain’t no way Lebron loses 3 straights games. Steph’s late game “heroics” he’s overcome because he’s that good, but he did. Lebron won’t. And AD will have a game. This was so gigantic.

agreed on all your points

But ain’t no way Lebron loses 3 straights games. Steph’s late game “heroics” he’s overcome because he’s that good, but he did. Lebron won’t. And AD will have a game. This was so gigantic.

Who you talkin to fam? Your posts get moved into this thread or sum? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom