**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers / Warriors THOUGHTS

1. This is an AD series. If the Lakers want to win, AD will be the best player in the series.

2. This Lakers team is built to beat the warriors. Lakers have the size and length at every position to combat the warriors. This isn’t the Kings. There won’t be many easy buckets in the paint. When Steph is driving to the hoop, ad is going to meet him, not Sabonis. Steph shot 60%+ on two pointers against the kings, thats not going to happen this time.

3. Warriors only have 3-4 players that I’m worried about on offense. One is a washed Klay, one is a struggling Poole and the other is Wiggins who’s barely played this year. My strategy would be to force Curry to beat you and not let Klay/Poole/Wiggins get off. Make curry get 50 every game. If he’s on Dlo, run Dlo actions all day. If he’s on AR, I want AR cooking him every time down. TIRE THEM OUT. Steph is well conditioned but they just got out a 7 game series and there is only 1 day of rest between each of the games in this series. MAKE STEPH WORK DURING EVERY MINUTE.

4. The Vando problem. Where to deploy Vando? Have him chase Curry around or take Wiggins out the game?

5. Reaves and Dlo have to cook on offense. They’re going to be tired from running around on defense but we need them to contribute on offense. They have to play better than Klay/Poole.

6. The warriors needed a 50 point Steph game with a movie speech to barely beat the kings in game 7. The kings basically had 3 starters no show! This warriors team has never been weaker. If you don’t beat em now, when will you?

7. I want as many minutes from GP2, JK, Looney and Dray as possible. Play all your non shooters as much as you can.

8. LAKERS IN 6. (I want to say 5 but I’ll give the defending champs some respect). End the dynasty.

9. We haven’t got the Lebron game since returning from injury. 20/20 game was nice but Lebron has looked old/slow since coming back from the injury. Let’s see how much he has left in the tank. I think we’ll need that 30-40 point game. We might need 2.

10. I feel good bros. The media is doubting us. We’ve gone 23-10 since the trade. We are playing good basketball. We are as healthy as we can ask for. We got 2 all time basketball players. They only have 1. Let’s ****ing go.

Would love to see this team make a deep run…chemistry is something

Btw…shoutout to all the Bay Area Laker fans thats standing firm through all these years during the Warriors dynasty. I’m right here with y’all.

650 here repping lakers in the bay, lakers need to end this quickly so this garbage fan base can shut up, walking into work with a Laker jersey every day until we end this.

Today is Nick the quick. Let’s go Lakersssssss

650 here repping lakers in the bay, lakers need to end this quickly so this garbage fan base can shut up, walking into work with a Laker jersey every day until we end this.

Today is Nick the quick. Let’s go Lakersssssss
Bay Area here too
Live in the 408 but my cell is 818
Wore purple to work today.
Purple tie and purple laker sweater.

For those who don’t know what it’s like to live in the Bay Area, being a Lakers fan, it’s been hell these last few years. I was born in SoCal but now call the Bay Area my home, these fans here are the worst. They were slightly respectable when they played in Oakland because you had some true fans who saw bimbo coles and Chris Gatling stink it up for years. Ever since they moved to SF the fans have gotten even worst, just a hodgepodge of idiots who know nothing about basketball.

I want the lakers to sweep and end this “dynasty” once and for all, I never want to hear about Draymond passion, or game 6 klay, I hate Bob Fitz and Azubukie, I hate strength in numbers. Please LeBron just end these fools.

Go Lakers!!!!!

I just remember when those same loyal fans in Oakland booed their current owner out of the building during Chris Mullens jersey retirement hence the reason they are known as “Dumb-nation” to me :rofl:

The peninsula dubs fans are the Silicon Valley elite who won’t go to a single game or watch it on tv once curry retires.

all this to say it seems like he taking gsw lol
Human nature suggests you should take Gsw bc of a) the game 7 performance and b) bc they are the defending champs and best team since 2015 (8 years now).

Lots of folks picking with their gut vs brain imo.

408 here reppin the 213. Lakers all Day! Love shutting up these over excited GSW fans here when we close this series out 💪🏾💪🏾 best stage for Bron to show why he’s the mfkn GOAT

douchebag-lakers-basketball-fan-pb9xmr1xu4vnowoo.gif

Back
Top Bottom